• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~WEIRDEST THING YOU SAW TODAY~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    My family and I are on vacation and we were relaxing along a rocky beach coast today. My younger sister was walking along the big rocks when she slipped and fell and smashed her face into a rock, cutting open her chin and breaking most of her teeth.

Thankfully, she's fine, but it was pretty weird to see her smile with a bunch of broken teeth and mangled braces... ouch!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Okay, so we were at my cousins birthday party and we just got done eating cake. I go over to see the birthday boy who is having his bottle. He is COVERED in cake. And I mean COVERED

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    lmao at the Paul/Shinji love. I guess that. My sightings are usually ordinary, but a couple of days ago (Friday), they say a crane (the one for buildings) fell and damaged the generator of my school somehow, and crushed two cars. 'Spose that's what caused the long brownout... part of me wishes I saw the fallen crane. :U

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well, when I was about to go home, I saw a vendor across the street selling pink, green, and yellow chicks seriously.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    My dog go running into the bushes after a frisbee and come back with a football. Actually, the weirdest thing was the way my dad suddenly yelled 'OH LORD THERE'S A TARDIS IN THERE!'

Someone has been watching too much Torchwood...

Well Torchwood is simply brilliant, so i don't blame them.
    One of the horses where i volunteer ran into one of the mirrors in the riding school, luckily there wasn't a rider on it this time. Sinatra is a dumb animal, but clever in his own way.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    This beats all of yours. No, I did not get this off the internet, I saw this fricken dude while I was walking in the city less then 2 hours ago.

Spoiler:

Nuff said.

Last edited:

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    I saw Osama Bin Laden running laps around my street, he's gotta lose that belly of his ya know.

Years
    Okay... some guy was making out with a hotdog at the hotdog stand near the Quick Chek a block away from my house. It was so gross. He got ketchup and mustard all over his face. I don't know if that's considered "weird" enough for this thread, though.

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
    well today 4 gay mexicans were having a picnic in my front yard 0_0 yea well it was wierder than you think, they were slapping each others butts. they were speaking spanish and they worked for the tree cutting service.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    well today 4 gay mexicans were having a picnic in my front yard 0_0 yea well it was wierder than you think, they were slapping each others butts. they were speaking spanish and they worked for the tree cutting service.

I feel your pain...we have this service to come tend to the grass and stuff and they followed me up the stairs once...So I slammed the door shut, locked it, and grabbed a steak knife...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Okamii said:

Odd enough...:\

Well...I Walked outside...and some dude was passed out on my lawn drunk...O_O
    This isn't the first time either...my lawn attracts drunks...O_o

Back