• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~WEIRDEST THING YOU SAW TODAY~*!*~

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Uhm well.. my cat who is toothless and old...was playing with..nothing. Thats right...NOTHING xDDD she was smacking the air. Me and my friend discussed it and we joked that cats are intune with the paranormal, and that she was smacking at some old ladies ghost. xDD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    My cat was chasing his tail and dragging my dogs bed around. He then woke up and attacked a shoe and the bottom of the curtains before jumping out the window into my garden. A very odd sight.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My cat has this toy that is ground level and spins around. Well, one if it's mouse toys was on it so it randomly pounced at it, landing on the spinning toy which began to spin from the force of the impact and my cat got scared, jumped off, ran into the wall, and hissed at the wall.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I walked into my room and got hit by a giant black fly.

By hit, I mean it flew straight into my chest. By giant, I mean it was the size of my thumb nail. And that's nasty. And weird. I really hope it wasn't a wasp of some kind... I think it's still in my room O___O"

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    Weirdest thing I've seen all day is Dad's dog Millie. She has the most funniest ways of sleeping!

Also to hilarious to not show

Spoiler:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Well, me and my family were out yesterday. My brother threw a peanut m&m into the water and about 6 ducks started fighting over it o.O

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I was walking my dog this morning, and I saw this old lady with two goats on leashes... o.o

Years
    Weirdest thing i saw today was a glitch on my computer, i was going to post on a topic, and i clicked the advanced post button, cause i wanted to see what it was like, then it shows the screen for like 2 seconds, and goes to a white screen, then i found out how to stop it. I clicked the refresh button right before it got done loading the page. then it would stay. Thats the weirdest thing. Theres nothing much going on so thats the best i have lol.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    The weirdest thing I saw today was my grandpa bragging about how he killed an inch long horsefly by out smarting it. I told him that for him, it was a feat. XD

Years
    I was on the computer and I saw this add where you had to shoot the ducks to win a prize, I was really bored so I shot the ducks and won and what was my prize???
    A computer crash
    yay??

Back