• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Pretend you don't know Grovyle's height from the DP pokedex. How tall do you picture him in your head?
    I am not sure. I think about the same height as 10 years old.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    Pretend you don't know Grovyle's height from the DP pokedex. How tall do you picture him in your head?

Uh .... uh ... something 3-4 feet or something. :P

~A.R

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years

He (it) would be slightly shorter than me, about the size of a 12-13 year old.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice picture and answers, everyone. Anyway, here's a picture of Treecko:

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
    Hmm maybe 3'8??? Not sure

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Thanks and nice answers, everyone. Anyway, here's another picture of Treecko:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    New Topic:
    If you designed Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile, what would they look like, what moves would they have, and what type(s) would they be?

Hmmm...they're perfect as they are, IMO, but I'd probably make Grovyle and Sceptile grass/dragon types.
    I'd also make their attacks 1-hit KO's

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    New Topic:
    If you designed Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile, what would they look like, what moves would they have, and what type(s) would they be?

Hmmm...they're perfect as they are, IMO, but I'd probably make Grovyle and Sceptile grass/dragon types.
    I'd also make their attacks 1-hit KO's

I'll make them have 200 power moves and 1000000 speed

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years

I think they're perfect the way they are right now. ^-^ Dragon-type Sceptile makes sense too.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think they will look like different from other sprites. They would be Dragon types. Because they can learn some Dragon attacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back