• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome me

Vash-X

One is All, All is One
Years
  • Hi I joined in December but forgot I joined =P Now I'm back and I notice theres a game making community here and well I'm back! So Welcome me of else :P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • coolmaster said:
    You actually joined in January but welcome to PC anyway!
    He joined on December 31st (last day of December) in his timezone, but January 1st (first day of January... duh XD) in ours, so the time differences are applied. :P

Anyway, welcome (back)! ^_^

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Hello,Welcome to Pc my name is Happy Dude.I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends.

Pm me if you would like to be friends.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • On behalf of all the Bulbasaur lovers out there, I officioally welcome u to the forums with a wave and a...

*runs into the tree screaming ''new member new member new member!!!!''

*is knocked out for an hour and 35 mins*

Lucid

Just read over and follow the rules, and stay active, have fun here~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
  • Have fun, Vash! I hope you like it here! PC Is the best!

Let me introduce myself- I'm Samantha. I love the pokemon beedrill. Well, better be going. Have fun, again! See ya!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome back to PC Vash! ^^ You would actually be surprised how many people sign up and then forget until months down the line. XD Anyways, I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you! =D I'm always here if you ever need help with anything - so just contact me anytime you're in a bind. ^_~ Well, have fun posting~! :3

~Kelsey

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • hi nice to meet you hope you have fun and i hope we can become friends,hey your canadian?thats so cool!

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
  • Hewwoish! x3 I'm Lynn and welcome back to PC. =D Pwease, remember to read the rules and follow them. =p ~Lynn

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Welcome~ish back to PC, Vash. =] I dont believe we have met before! X3 My name ish Karli, its nice to meet 'cha. 8D Please have a great time back here! See ya!

~Karli

Back