• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the Pixel Palace.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
Thanks, I would update with my sprites for a new fakemon I've been working on, but I'm not yet satisfied with them...

When I get satisfied with them I will post them. Oh wait, did I ever post the snakes? The one in my avatar? Oh and I'd love any crit if you have any. Anyone? Anyone? Scarf maybe :D?

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
I'm digging the foreshortening on armorslash and the large onyx sprites... great job with the poses and anatomys on those two!

as for boompeedo, i think part of the problem is the two tone shading on him, unlike the three toned shading on some of your other sprites... the two toning gives the impression of a soft, slick look, but leaves left to be delegated in the lighting of the actual sprite...

nevertheless, i love your sprites and hope to see more!

Keeps Spriting!

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
thanks GPR, I realize that there may be too much contrast between the light and dark blue on Boompedo, so I'll do my best to fix it.

I do liek the getting smaller effect on both armaslash and onix too. ^_^

you've got some good sprites too. love the cars XD

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
thanks GPR, I realize that there may be too much contrast between the light and dark blue on Boompedo, so I'll do my best to fix it.

I do liek the getting smaller effect on both armaslash and onix too. ^_^

you've got some good sprites too. love the cars XD

Thanks ^^

now, Boompedo:

The two toned shading works alright here... but! I think (like you said) there is a bit too much contrast between the blue tones... if you matched the lighter tone a bit close to the darker tone, i think it'd help much better... than the two tone shading wouldn't be so glaringly obvious... which would probably help a million times more! Either way,

Keep Spriting!

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
Meh, I dont want to edit the first post :/

[Edits]
Boompedo
boompedo.png

Adult Electrake
electrake.png

[New]
[Non-Pokemon]
Steel Scorpion
steelscorpion2.png

[Fan art]
Koromori
koromori.png

[Pokemon Hyacinth]
Reaphish
reaphish.png

Spirrim
spirrim.png

Taintooth
taintooth.png

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
hahahah I'm baaaack! with some NEW SPRITES!

thanks for the compliments guys :P

These are all for pokemon calamitas.
Cthucrab
cthucrab.png

Lobstation
lobstation.png

Gastly (C) [possesed cradily fossil]
gastlyc.png

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
Pokemon Calamitas
shockeeleon.png

Non-pokemon stuff
oh and i made a self portrait for my Comp Sci 1 class.
selfportrait.png

hows it look?

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
thank you very much :)

Have you guys ever noticed that all of the great spriters never reply in their threads? people like aragornbird and countless others. I'm going to make it a point that as i get better, I'll reply in any thread of mine >:D

Back