• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the Pixel Palace.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
epicflygonpixelover.png

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
love your scratches! You are just amazing! My pathetic scratches are nothing compared to yours... Check my one fail fakemon and give constructive critism if you want...... NICE JOB! Could you make me an Electric Dragon? Thanks!

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Dam I really love that Flygon.
It's so stylish!
And the motion effect on color transitions is amazing!

Really artistic, you should do vector art, cause that mr is friggin a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Prolly my favourite from what you've done so far.
Live on, sprite on, and keep em coming!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years

I've never seen art like this before, is it a Flygon. But besides trying to figure out the Pokemon, this has got to be one of the most creative ways in making a Pokemon out of art because its so new to my eyes and other people. I love how you did the coloring transition from forest like green to some other type of green that I dont know the color of it to light green. I'm just a bit curious on why you didn't do it on the wings? but other than that, great job

:t354:TG

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
@TG, Basically, its just supposed to look like its fading out of light and into darkness. since the wings would have already been in darkenss, they have no light sahading on them. Those are the colors of flygon and yes it is indeed a flygon lol.

So...I dont think I'll be doing much of any spriting anymore, some here some there but i wont display it. instead i want to show off some of my digital artwork! so...go check it out? lol

Back