• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Whoa! Didn't know that. Guess things change, huh?

What did I miss from times back then? :P

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I first came into the DCC after gaining a lot of experience in other chat threads in other forums. I feel at home in DCC...

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • I remember my past days as an 11 year old.

regretnothing.jpg

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Oh great... The cherrim is back.

I dont quite feel at home here, as I only pass through now and then, but your all great people :D
    I dont have an home in pc anymore.

Years
  • I came into the DCC a confused newbie in 2005/2006, since I was largely at forums where smileys were rarely abused and when they were they were image smileys, so I was totally confused by the abundance of text smileys here. 3/4 years later, I ended up coming here to cure my boredom and ended up boosting my post count considerably through chatting here because I almost literally had nothing to keep me busy then. I had 300 posts prior to my full immersion into PC in August 2009.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Oh great... The cherrim is back.

I dont quite feel at home here, as I only pass through now and then, but your all great people :D
    I dont have an home in pc anymore.
    What do you mean anymore? If you had one to began with then you surely have one now. Too me your home here is with your friends or people of close relations so if their not gone then surely your home isn't either.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Everyone has a different place to call home online, huh?

On another topic... I find myself having a greeting spree.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    That happens sometimes Twiggy! Except my problem is that after ~5 greetings I get tired of it because it's so draining to find all of those links, lol. :x

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Every time I greet... I open lots of tabs. And put it in another group so that I'll do them one by one... Lots of new members, huh?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You're gonna wish me a happy birthday on Sunday, riiiiight? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back