• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Talking/whispering and popcorn crunching (and popcorn bag rustling) are two things that drive me up the wall in theaters. I had both going on right behind me through half of Deathly Hallows Part 2 and I was about to kill someone.

I think what you wanted to do to them was this:

Spoiler:

Well if you shut me down when I tried to talk to you the first time I would just sulk :(

Aww nah, I'd hate you on the inside but I'd never be so rude as to shoot you down :P

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Still yet to watch Limitless :x
    We have it at home, but I never got around to it. Is Bradley Cooper as hot as usual in it?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    We usually dont go to movies much, but a few weeks ago we went to some (I was like what?)
    So yay for $1 redbox rentals.
    Also Im actually not a huge fan on popcorn sadly. Kinda now and then maybe.

I guess movie noises can irritate me while watching a move, including laughing. Talking and ect too. But if its your friends, then not so much. Texting.. depends, are they infront or behind me.

Limitless? Not sure if I heard it. But allot of popular movies I have yet too see.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

I guess movie noises can irritate me while watching a move, including laughing. Talking and ect too. But if its your friends, then not so much. Texting.. depends, are they infront or behind me.

Usually that kind of stuff usually annoys me, for the exception at the last Harry Potter movie, there was a guy who sat behind me who added random comments to parts of the movie but heck he was funny and I applaud him for that xD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I don't really mind noises while in a cinema, as long as they're not extremely distracting. Then again, I don't even go to the cinema all that often. The last movie I saw was Harry Potter Part 2. o3o

While I was watching that, when Voldemort's Foetus pops up on the screen, some girl burst out laughing. I swear, the whole cinema was just staring at her, myself included. Was pretty funny. xDD;;

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
    I don't really mind noises while in a cinema, as long as they're not extremely distracting. Then again, I don't even go to the cinema all that often. The last movie I saw was Harry Potter Part 2. o3o

While I was watching that, when Voldemort's Foetus pops up on the screen, some girl burst out laughing. I swear, the whole cinema was just staring at her, myself included. Was pretty funny. xDD;;
    Same thing happened with me while watching Batman: The Dark Knight when the batmobile(or some other vehicle) flips and the whole movie turned quiet, until I broke the silence by saying "Holy Crap", and everyone looked back at me.xDD; I'm glad I was with a friend or else it would've been awkwardeven more awkward than it already was. :P

Back to the Limitless topic: Limitless was an awesome movie, the whole movie had me thinking. The only thing I didn't like was the excessive use of the zooming out effect throughout the whole movie, besides that it was pretty good

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I hate it when people have like, a bag of crisps and can't keep it still. You can't really say anything cause like, it's just the bag making annoying noise, but it's very irritating.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    ^A million times that^ Though I hate it if it's me with the noisy food, because I try to eat it so subtly and it just doesn't work for me xD

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Oh yeah me too, I'm afraid to eat cause then I feel like people are annoyed by me lol. Mostly because of the way I am annoyed by others if they do that XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    We can't all evade the possibility of having noisy food wrappers. As long as it doesn't make that much noise that you can't hear what the movie is anymore.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    that reminds me of an episode of that's so raven when chelsea eats carrots and walnuts in the cinema xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Noisy food wrappers? I hate them, but it's a part of life, so... I live with it anyway.

Years
    If my food is noisily packaged I just open it up before the movie starts. Like if it's candy that rattles in a box I just dump the whole thing into my lap. I don't want any stares.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I hate it when I'm eating in bed and it feels as if every bite is freakishly loud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back