• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    ^^ That's usually how I am too! Unless I have a reason to plan ahead(such as spirit days). Or, on occasion, when I have somewhere important to go, I tend to put in a bit more effort in my appearance. Enough to show that I'm not just some slob who rolled out of bed and staggered out the door, that is. Not to the point where people will think I'm too high-maintenance to be around though. I learned that from my sisters and friends, people who take forever to get ready suck! Especially when you spend four hours to get ready for your half-hour dentist appointment. Getting ready including doing your make-up and putting in your extensions. SMH. Some people get a little too ridiculous./endofpsuedorant.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I wear pretty much whatever I find on the floor in my bedroom lol, today it's my Ravenclaw shirt and navy blue shorts :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    When it's not warm I always wear pretty much one of my three sets of jeans and whatever shirt I take a liking to that day, or a looser one if I'm feeling uncomfortable, etc.

I don't even have more than 1 pair of shoes for everyday use XD

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I wear pretty much whatever I find on the floor in my bedroom lol, today it's my Ravenclaw shirt and navy blue shorts :)
    Ravenclaw shirt? I am jealous ;(

My shirts are all either blanked to a certain color or checkered in red and black.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    When I pick my clothes, I sort of just pick what's on the top or the rightmost corner...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's almost 6 am, I'm staring at my jeans on the floor...I'm looking at my Monster Energy Drink T-shirt, and thinking of wearing that to externship/school today... so basically Imma be wearing that for the day.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    i'm going camping for school this week and we're doing outdoor crap for a week, and i packed eight singlets and five pairs of trackies.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    i'm going camping for school this week and we're doing outdoor crap for a week, and i packed eight singlets and five pairs of trackies.
    Camping, at this time of the year? Hey, you must be extra lucky. In a manner of speaking, of course.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't gone camping in so long, unless you want to count last year when I camped in the backyard of my friend's aunt's house when we went to visit her family in New York. Other than that though, I haven't gone camping in yeaaaars.

Years
    I remember going camping a couple of times when I was in the boy scouts -- we learned how to spark fire from wood and whatnot. It was mostly boring, but I had my GameBoy Color to occupy me. Come to think of it, it was during one of those camping journeys that I finished Pokemon Yellow; we stayed for almost a week in the wilderness.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]I love camping, there's a national park about an hour away from me that has some great spots for camping. It's hard to get up there though cause I work every weekend. :/[/SIZE]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'd love to go camping but none of my friends like it :( they just keep saying "Where would I plug in my hair straighteners?" D: the only time I've ever been camping was at Leeds Festival in '07, '08 and '09. It was fun, but I was surrounded by... [insert appropriate insult for 18-year-olds off their face on booze and drugs here]. I'd like to be on a proper campsite.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I hate camping. Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it. I think it was overexposure: my family went camping at least once a year from when I was about 4 up until I was 15. And we always went to the same areas - the Lake District, France, Belgium - making it worse. None of those areas are particularly bad, but going to them again and again just put me off all of them for a while, and camping.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I've never been camping, and I don't think I want to. I do like going outside, but I would take the comfort of my bed or a couch, or something, over the chance of sitting on the hard ground in a tent in the forest.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I'm completely content with camping as long as it's in a pop up or RV. Tent camping just doesn't appeal to me. I like exploring the camp grounds and being out in nature once awhile definitely a change of pace but I don't care to sleep on the ground with some measly sleeping bag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back