• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Stunfisk one is awesome, I haven't switched since it was default. But at the time I was using Pokemon White theme. Then for the longest time I was using Route 167.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm using the Modular [Prerelease] theme, I think it's pretty basic but it's got a great layout the same time, I used the Stunfisk for a few days but then got kinda bored. I like to mix it up when coming to themes!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm using The Stand Nexus and have been using it since around the time it first came out. I like the simplicity and rather straightforward look of it, and I'm not a big fan of large header images so the fact the logo's rather small is nice, too.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    For the BW themes. I'm using Panpour and sometimes Pansage.. I might use Osha once in a while and Snivy but that's it..

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years

YES! My theme since I ever joined! More swag points for Andy. It won't be changing anytime soon, either.

I have more swag than anyone will ever know, so much so that the points are nearly irrelevant to me now, however I thank you for them and will use them accordingly :)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I've been using the original PokeLink since it was first released...none of the other PokeLink themes ever lived up to it for me.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    I second this.

Gahh, I'm hoping it will be sunny and warm tomorrow, just picked out what to wear...
    I'm wearing shorts (up to Kneww DUH) since I have no leggings or jeans to wear so if it cold or raining I could care less =_= hopefully is does get warm tho..

Ikr ^_^

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I'm going for sweater and jeans. Weather isn't so cold yet, but still need to get some precautions.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I'm wearing Purple tomorrow for a school spirit day! Because I have so much of that -__-. Bleh, the only reason I'm doing it is so I can go take the school picture and get a good few minutes shaved off whatever class they pull me from. Haha. That... and... I might as well do it, since I already have what I need.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I usually don't think about what I want to wear until I'm at my dresser staring at my clothes. Pffffft, planning ahead.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    People think about what they're going to wear what?

... Okay, so I do it sometimes, but if one is lucky I might do it one, maaaybe twice a week. I usually just find the first thing I see and toss it on and there I go for the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back