• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Hello Pokemon fans I am SapphireCubone I would really appreaciate a little advice because I'm a new PokeCommunity member

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well that's fine! You are more than welcome to ask for advice. The least I can give you at this time is to read the rules! They're quite important for you to follow and staff members like me do enforce them. :D Another thing is well... HAVE FUN!

In all seriousness, we have the Adoption Center if you like a mentor to guide you around the forums! Many of the mentors are on standby just in case if you want someone to take you around a certain section or many sections of the forums, depending on your interests. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard! Still feel lost? PM me for any assistance ok. :D I'd be glad to help out as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan.

Looks like Megan there already directed you to the correct path so I just hope u have fun here. Don't hesitate to ask me a question too through VM at my page.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Welcome to PC, SapphireCubone!

You learn best by doing, so definitely go on and explore the forums for a bit, you won't feel lost after a while. n_n The best advice I can give you is to enjoy your stay and keep checking back! So long as you do that, you'll get used to the forum very quickly~!

But yeah, we also have an amazing group of staff who would love to answer your questions, so do feel free to message one of 'em! They've got bold blue names so they are pretty easy to spot. <:

Have fun and I hope to see you around! If you'd ever like to talk and make a new friend, I'm always open! :D

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Welcome to PC, SapphireCubone!
    I'm George, nice to meet ya!
    Have fun at here!

~ George

Back