• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hello PokeFans!

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
    Years
    Why hello!
    I'm David! I'm quite happy to have found this place!
    I recently bought Pokemon Y for the 3DS and i LOVE IT! I'm not very far along right now. I took a break from pokemon during the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions and have heard and seen bits of the later gens but have no idea the whats and ifs about them!
    THE GRAPHICS MAN SERIOUSLY! We have advanced millenia since i played!

Anywho! I'd love to meet some nice people who know a thing or two about the games and can fill me in on the generations i have missed! I am dying to know what a certain pokemon is called. I saw my friend watching a pokemon movie and forgot to ask what it was but the pokemon was obviously a legendary or something it was big white had wings kind of looked like a wolf a little! Was well cool!

I joined Serebii before this and well lets just say it's quite irritating how latent people are with newcomers there! Every post i made was just totally ignored!
    Evil aye... just evil!

But hey i'm betting this place is far better :D
    I hope to learn alot from you all and maybe help you all in return some day ^^
    Thanks!

AGreninjaNamedKaeru

Like I said, I'm a Greninja
    Years
    Hey David! I'm a newbie too and don't worry the people here are great! I started playing Pokemon with Platinum and I am really curious about Hoenn. I've read about it on bulbapedia, but I still don't know heaps. Anyway, nice to meet ya!
    -Kaeru

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
    Years
    Haha there is not much to say about Hoenn ! 1. The cutscene with Rayquaza was just Badazz, and 2. Catching feebas on that game actually felt like an accomplishment!
    Shame i cannot relay all my poke's from emerald to Y but still thank you for the welcome ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Quite happy to have you here! Welcome, and even more welcome to the forum! The R/S/E games were incredible, but aw, I DO recommend trying out the fourth and fifth generations of pokemon games. They're really quite fun, y'know?

Mmm, well, if you'd like, you can take a look at the Fourth Generation Gaming & the Fifth Generation Gaming boards. You can read about discussions and topics about D/P/Pl in the forth gen board, and the B/W/B2/W2 games over at the Fifth Gen board, so, you can see the general idea about the pokemon games there, and again, I hope that'll encourage you to play the games sometime!

Hm, big, white and have wings... was it Lugia? It's the only pokemon I can think of that matches your description, hehe. Anyways, I really hope to see you around sometime, and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay! Lemme know if you need any help or anything, and I'll be glad to assist you! I also hope that we can be friends sometime; feel free to leave me a VM, PM, or a Friend Request, if you like, and we can chat about stuff! I'd love to get to know you better. ^^

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
    Years
    Quite happy to have you here! Welcome, and even more welcome to the forum! The R/S/E games were incredible, but aw, I DO recommend trying out the fourth and fifth generations of pokemon games. They're really quite fun, y'know?

Mmm, well, if you'd like, you can take a look at the You can read about discussions and topics about D/P/Pl in the forth gen board, and the B/W/B2/W2 games over at the Fifth Gen board, so, you can see the general idea about the pokemon games there, and again, I hope that'll encourage you to play the games sometime!

Hm, big, white and have wings... was it Lugia? It's the only pokemon I can think of that matches your description, hehe. Anyways, I really hope to see you around sometime, and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay! Lemme know if you need any help or anything, and I'll be glad to assist you! I also hope that we can be friends sometime; feel free to leave me a VM, PM, or a Friend Request, if you like, and we can chat about stuff! I'd love to get to know you better. ^^

Thank you! I may take a look see! even though the 4th and 5th gen have been out for some time they are still quite pricey so i have put off buying them but i saw the graphics for Y and X and couldnt help but buy.
    Nawh i know Lugia! he was my favorite legendary. I had a look see just now and it's called Reshiram haha. Browsed Serebii's database.
    Well im sure i can get the game down myself. I plan to run through this game :)
    Although i hear i can only catch 4 legendaries on my game this makes me sad :(

I don't know what a VM is but feel free to leave me your friend code in a message! I hear having lots helps my safari :)

Latios 352

Dragons for the win!!
    Years
    Hello welcome to PC. hope we get. To become great friends. If you would like we can share friend codes so that we are connected on our pokemon games in case you ever need help.

Oh yes yes! The graphics in X and Y are lovely. I love the way the 3D looks in the Elite Four rooms too so be sure to keep it on when you get there assuming you haven't already! It will take your breath away. <3 Welcome to PC, David! Glad to hear you're so hooked on Pokemon so be sure to check out the Pokemon X & Y board to chat about the games. Lots to discuss there as it's quite the active area.

Aaand glad to hear you've gotten an answer to your question. I'm sure it's tough if you've missed out on some generations.. learning all those names and types can be confusing, haha. How are you doing in X/Y so far? And how about PC? :D We all hope you'll like it here enough to stick around for a long time. We definitely are friendly and love active new members so you'll hit it off pretty well, I'm sure. Don't be scared to ask us next time if you're in need of more assistance. :)

Have a blast! Let me or the other moderators know if you need some help. Of course the super mods and admins are here to help too, though.

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
    Years
    Oh yes yes! The graphics in X and Y are lovely. I love the way the 3D looks in the Elite Four rooms too so be sure to keep it on when you get there assuming you haven't already! It will take your breath away. <3 Welcome to PC, David! Glad to hear you're so hooked on Pokemon so be sure to check out the] to chat about the games. Lots to discuss there as it's quite the active area.

Aaand glad to hear you've gotten an answer to your question. I'm sure it's tough if you've missed out on some generations.. learning all those names and types can be confusing, haha. How are you doing in X/Y so far? And how about PC? :D We all hope you'll like it here enough to stick around for a long time. We definitely are friendly and love active new members so you'll hit it off pretty well, I'm sure. Don't be scared to ask us next time if you're in need of more assistance. :)

Have a blast! Let me or the other moderators know if you need some help. Of course the super mods and admins are here to help too, though.

yes i agree the games graphical mechanics are a wonder!

I shall take a browse on that link thank you :)

Indeed! I love the look of reshiram! And it's cry is immense! I saw the cutscene for the white and black games was well cool! Unfortunately i dont know many 5th gens.
    ~ I think it is called Geosenge town ? Thats were i'm up to right now my team being thus!
    Bayleef Lv28 Atk/Def/Sp.Def build
    Flaffy Lv28 Sp.Atk/Def/Speed Build
    Fletchinder Lv27 Atk/Speed Build
    Dragonair Lv30 Atk/Sp.Atk/Spd Build
    and Sylveon Lv28 Sp.Atk/Def/Sp.def Build

Of course i will hope to get my 6th which would hopefully be Milotic as that was my fav in the 3rd gen! A good defensive nature for me!

Not sure if those are good stats for the stage in the game. I know people spam Exp share but i dont like using it.
    I'll add anyone to my game as soon as i figure out my FC, my first time using a 3DS!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! =]

Back