• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, hello!

Lindblum

you're not alone
Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity It's been years since I've been here, so I wanted to make an introduction thread since I'm 90% sure anyone I have spoken to will not visit the forums anymore. So hello!

My name's Lindblum, and if you've played FF9 you'll understand what it means and it also highlights the fact that FF9 is my favourite game. Pokemon games have to come in around 3rd, after the Pikmin games. Sadly I haven't played Pikmin in years though, aside from Pikmin 3 which my boyfriend has and that I'm planning on playing the next time I visit. :P

My favourite Pokemon is Flareon and I'm glad he finally got the Flare Blitz he deserved. I have an EV'd one ready to go on X, named Heimdall. Fitting. :3

Nice to meet you again, PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, well, I'll be happy to try and get to know you sometime, if you'd like! You seem like a friendly and cool person, so, I know that we can be good friends. :) But welcome to the forums Lindblum; I hope you're doing okay!

Unfortunately I haven't played much FF games; well, I didn't but, I haven't played 9. ;-; I've played FF5, FF3, and FF13 though. I should probably check that out sometime! But, regardless, I take it your a FF fan, eh? Despite me not playing much of the games, I think it's a really fun collection of games! Pikmin 3 is a wonderful game, and I really hope to own it soon; I've played Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2 myself, and you know, it's a pretty cute game, with allll the Pikmin and stuff, but, it's pretty thought oriented on deciding what to do and stuff before time runs out~ I hope you'll enjoy Pikmin 3!

And yes, wasn't it great that Flareon got Flare Blitz at last?! I've been dying for it to be a pure physical attacker than a mixed one. Sure a mixed one has its benefits, but, a pure physical attacker lets you divert it's attention more towards EVing Att stats. But anyways, it's lovely to meet you, and I hope you'll have a pleasurable stay!

Don't be shy on asking a question or two about the forums, if you have one, and cheers to posting! Have a nice night, and great holiday! :3

Lindblum

you're not alone
    Years
  • Thanks for the fast and kind reply! :) It is definitely worth playing! I'm playing it right now and it's 1:30am. Ain't no time too late for a good game! :P
    I'm just glad poor Flareon is getting somewhere, even though he's still not up there with the other Eeveelutions, he's doing better than before.

Again thanks for the warm welcome, it's always nice when people take an interest on introduction threads!

Nice to meet you! :)

Years
  • I've totally never played FF. D8 Seems like I'm missing out on quite a lot, haha. Am hoping to give them a try sometime whenever I get the appropriate system. All I really have is a 3DS, though I've picked up a PS Vita very recently as well. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Lindblum! n_n

Seems like the Video Games board would be perfect for you, it's quite a fast-paced board with tons of people discussing their favorite games. I mostly played Pokemon but have made efforts to dabble in other games as well.. so I have Etrian Odyssey Untold as well as Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance to finish. Completed Tearaway relatively recently as well.. it's nice to finally try out things and start understanding what all the hype was about. Kind of wish I started sooner, though, but oh well.

Flareon's absolutely adorable as well so I totally approve. Best eeveelution by far, how can anyone deny that fluffiness?! But anyway, I do hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around for a long while to come! :)

Back