• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Helloooo~

respirrave

Bidoof Booty
Years
  • So yeah, new here and all. I'm pretty much here for the spectacular ROM hacks that are produced in the Emulation section.
    But I suppose it's also nice to talk to like minded Pokemon trainers and stay up to date on all things Pokemon.

My name is Raven and it's lovely to be here.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya Raven :3, nice to meet you. ROM Hacking is really popular here,I swear the numbers are going up in their billions. Mmm, yeah it's good to participate in other sections, so hope you'll enjoy them.

I'm Rainbow,the speed ninja at posting and loves Arcanine to pieces. If you want help with a particular section check out the PC Adoption Center. Also, make sure to read the main rules and have fun!

respirrave

Bidoof Booty
    Years
  • I can see why, there's always a push for something new and it's nice to have something during the wait.

It's nice to meet you! Ah, my favorite it Vapreon, but Arcanine is really majestic, like wow.
    Alright, and thanks for your suggestions!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, big fan of B2W2. U, I ask?

Oh, so you're here for the hacks? This place shall suit you perfectly.

Hope u have fun, feel free to VM me at my page if you wanna chat.

~Mid

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • So yeah, new here and all. I'm pretty much here for the spectacular ROM hacks that are produced in the Emulation section.
    But I suppose it's also nice to talk to like minded Pokemon trainers and stay up to date on all things Pokemon.

Welcome to the forums. I checked out your music channel, and I must say that I quite like it. Reminds me of Death Cab for Cutie. Keep it up!
    Anyway, I"m Cosmotone, but you can call me either Cosmo or Wes, whatever floats your boat. Welcome to the community! :D

Years

Hi there Respirrave.

I am Hikari, aka the Crazy Oshawott Girl. Well, they call me that cos I love Oshawott.

Very interesting avatar you have, but however I suck as a hacker. Anyways, feel free to VM me if you need to talk to someone with a bit of hilarity.

Have a great time and don't get into trouble, OK?

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the pokemon community I wish to have good time here and do your best for the pokemon community.

Years
  • Hello there Raven. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. Don't forget for always obey the rules. Hopefully you will enjoying and spend your boring times in here. Yoroshiku~

respirrave

Bidoof Booty
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, big fan of B2W2. U, I ask?

Oh, so you're here for the hacks? shall suit you perfectly.

Hope u have fun, feel free to VM me at my page if you wanna chat.

~Mid

Hi, MidnightShine! I'd have to say that 3rd generation games are my favorite!
    Thanks! :)

Welcome to the forums. I checked out your music channel, and I must say that I quite like it. Reminds me of Death Cab for Cutie. Keep it up!
    Anyway, I"m Cosmotone, but you can call me either Cosmo or Wes, whatever floats your boat. Welcome to the community! :D

Thanks you, I always appreciate viewers! :)
    Thanks, I'm glad to be here.

Hi there Respirrave.

I am Hikari, aka the Crazy Oshawott Girl. Well, they call me that cos I love Oshawott.

Very interesting avatar you have, but however I suck as a hacker. Anyways, feel free to VM me if you need to talk to someone with a bit of hilarity.

Have a great time and don't get into trouble, OK?

- Hikari10

Ah, that's nice, haha. Oshawott is really cute!

Thanks, it's the black cube from iamamiwhoami's "goods" video in the kin series.
    Alright then! :)

Hello there Raven. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. Don't forget for always obey the rules. Hopefully you will enjoying and spend your boring times in here. Yoroshiku~

I won't, and I don't do anything that fun anyway, so. Haha.

Last edited:
    Back