• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hey thereee, I'm new here..

GarchompGirl

I'mGonnaBeADragonMaster^_ ^
    Years
    So unlike a lotta people I didn't pick up a Pokemon game until I was 15, and now I'm hooked ^_^

I joined the site for tips and strategy ideas mainly, but also because I'm playing Black right now and looking for recommendations on strong Pokemon. I've trained up a fair few but the ones I'm choosing just aren't strong enough..

But anyway, hi :)

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    You've started with Black at the age of 15? Lol, I know someone aged 15 too who has just started with Black xD

Welcome to the PokeCommunity, have a great time here. If you need any help, feel free to ask ^^

GarchompGirl

I'mGonnaBeADragonMaster^_ ^
    Years
    I picked up with Emerald at 15, two years later and a lot of other games, I'm onto Black xD

Years
    Hey there and welcome! Started at 15.. very different but still really nice to see you enjoy it so much. :P Playing Pokemon Black too... cool. I haven't even finished 4 th gen yet since my game got corrupted... -.- Ill probably pick Pokemon white though since i like the atmosphere better in that version. You'll also be able to find a lot of people to give you advice to which Pokemon to choose since PC's full of helpful and friendly people to give you help. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    So unlike a lotta people I didn't pick up a Pokemon game until I was 15, and now I'm hooked ^_^

I joined the site for tips and strategy ideas mainly, but also because I'm playing Black right now and looking for recommendations on strong Pokemon. I've trained up a fair few but the ones I'm choosing just aren't strong enough..

That's cool.

I recommend checking out the Competitive Battling Center's In-game Team Help section then post a team and get people to critique your team.

I guess you liek em Garchompz?

Read the rules so you don't run into problems.

- Hikari10, originated from Dawn's Japanese name and if you're asking what the 10 is for, it stands for my birth month (October) which is the 10th month.

Last edited:

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you ever need someone to just chat with, feel free to poke my inbox. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome! Since you're playing Black, along with what Hikari10 said, you should also head to the Black and White section to discuss the games in general if you wanna. Or if not just post where she said. :3 It also might be worth your while to check out the main forum too, since competitive battling is a lot of fun and since you're interested in strategies, well, if you like what they say you might get hooked and want moreeeee! Or that's how it'd be in a perfect world. Either way, have fun around here, hopefully your Black team will soon be strong. Also if you need help around the forum, any of us with bold usernames are the way to go.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you might want to get into the action in the BW-specific forums right here, right now. :) There's also the Competitive Battling Centre if you're into competitive battling.

Also, the Alternative Pokémon Discussions category is a great place for more general Pokémon chat.

I hope that you have a great time in PC!

TheLegendary35

Legendary and Purple
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2022
    Welcome to the forum! I actually started when I was about 8 with LeafGreen, and now 7 years later I'm anxiously awaiting the third game in the B/W series. I played LeafGreen, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black, so I've been entertained from the get-go.

If I may suggest any two Pokemon for Black... Scrafty and Hydreigon. Sure Hydreigon doesn't reach its final form until it hits Level 64, but it's a beast when it does! And Scrafty is a beast from the get-go, since it's quite bulky for a Dark-type and can throw incredibly powerful Hi Jump Kicks, just be careful it doesn't miss...

Back