• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hi There!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    So I randomly found this place and it looks nice (tho I had login issues first but now it seems to be fixed.)

So I'm a huge Pokemon fan since I got Pokemon Yellow back then on my 8th birthday and it defined a huge part of my creativity and childhood. I may not have been able to play all games back then because all I owned was the classic Gameboy until I owned a 2DS I bought with my first apprenticeship salary and got fully back into the Pokemon franchise again!
    My most fav games and region of all time are Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and especially Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire playing in the Hoenn region.

I draw a lot and I started a Nuzlocke Comic project back in June that follows the story of one of my OCs in Alpha Sapphire.

Since 2016 I started to collect Pokemon Trading Cards (mostly because I desperately wanted to have the full art cards of Magma Leader Maxie and Aqua Leader Archie; I only could get the Maxie one, luckily), I never were able to afford those as a kid but now I kinda can experience that afterwards I couldn't do in my childhood.

It's nice to have found another place for those who like the Pokemon franchise and I hope to have fun here.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Emerald is such a great game! I've also collected Pokemon card, thought that phase was very short lived and was eventually taken over with Yugioh cards. Though I hear the Pokemon TCG Online is a great thing and ever growing too. It might be worth taking a look at that at some point. It also might be worth posting your comic over in either Fan Fiction and Writing, or maybe the Art Studio. I hope you enjoy what PC has to offer and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. See you around :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    @tokyodrift thank you a lot for the warm welcome! I still have to get used to the interface of the forum but I'm sure I'll get along. I actually have an account at TCG online and am there occasionally.

@Ninjorf: Hi there!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! I hope you enjoy your time here. I never really got into the cards myself, but I've also been a fan from the very beginning,

I like your avatar by the way. I can already see that you're a good artist. ^_^

Back