• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well then

Fenwick25

Fenwookie
    Years
    Hey, I'm that guy that still appreciates pokemon and wishes to create a new game or hack or whatever comes first so please help me out as much you can! THANKS

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, If you wanna learn all about hacking, you should head on over to the ROM Hacking section! You'll find the beginner's section where you can ask questions and some advice, and there's also the tools and resources section to find the stuff you need to develop your hack. :3

Creating a game is a heavy job, but you can do it! All you need is a little bit of patience, and persistence! Granted, I don't know much about this stuff, but still, I'll be behind you all the way! As fellow pokemon fans, I hope that we also see each other in the boards discussion pokemon and what not soon! <3

By the way, did you have a storyline idea, or a plan on what kind of hack or game you wanna make? There are many good ideas out there; you'll probably get inspired by something soon! Mmm, but either way, it's really nice to meet you pal, and welcome to the forums! Have an amazing staaay. <33

Years
    PC is famous for its hacks, so you picked a great community to join indeed. Welcome to the forums, Fenwick! We always love having new faces around here.

As Dragon pointed out earlier you will definitely love the ROM Hacking board since that's our major hub for all things related to ROM hacks. It's basically the Lumiose City of PC, in that it's the forum's most active section so it is easy to get lost in there but there's people there who can give you a helping hand. There's so many tools and resources you can use when making your hack, and they were made by some of PC's best hackers so you'll confident you're getting resources from the best.

Creating a hack can take time, but keep at it and eventually you'll be able to show it to the world. Sadly, I have little-to-no knowledge in hacks myself so I sadly won't be much help to you but as you know there should be someone there who can help. And when you need a break from hacking, there's all the other sections we have around, such as the various Pokemon sections.

It was really nice to welcome you today, and I hope you stick around!

- Hikamaru

Back