• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Well then.."

Years
  • Another work related one then I guess. A few years back I was coaching these three kids. They were average in ability but doing well enough, but their mother thought I wasn't doing a good enough job and kept interjecting and telling me what I should have been teaching. Granted, she was a dancer herself but whilst she'd been at it for about a year I'd been at it for about six or seven at that point. She was also completely wrong.

I'll throw this in for good measure also I guess. When I was fourteen I broke my foot. That in itself might not be particularly funny but I broke it via treading on it with my other foot. For the next several days I was treated to having explain to doctors, nurses and random people how exactly the injury had occurred. If they didn't ask and my mum was around to catch this, she took great joy in saying "ask him how he did it."

I'm sure I've got better ones but I'm failing to remember.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • one time i tried to make friends

nah but uh, this was...a while ago, but one time i went in the kitchen and thought my sister was my mom so i almost started signing to her. .-. (bc my mom is deaf) and the same thing happened again where i thought my mom was my sister so i almost started talking to her omg. it's embarrassing.

Back