• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, um, hi!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    So, uh, I'm Ashley and me and my best friend love Pokemon. She is a game nerd, and I love to write and draw. I play sapphire a lot. I really want HG... So, yeah, onto my favorite Pokemon, I suppose.

I love taillow and poochyena the most. So many are cute! I love the Pokemon series with May...

I hope I'll like it here, cause I'm used to ACC, Animal Crossing Community. This'll be fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hi Ashley! I hope you'll like it here. Most people who come here seem to, so that would seem to favour you in this case. Here at PC, we have dedicated places for writing, drawing, and all other Poke-related stuff, so I'm sure there'll be somewhere for you to just get stuck in and post! If you need any help with something, don't hesitate to ask any of the moderators here, and we'll be glad to help you with your concern. And with that, welcome to PC! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Great to see you here, Ashley! ^_^ Heartgold is a fun game, and as an old-school gamer myself, it game me soooo much nostalgia that I just want to like.. play it again and again. xD I totally recommend it. You should get it soon!

Taillow and Poochyena are two of my faves from the 3rd generation! Though I don't have that many faves, but those two are some. The PokeCommunity is quite diverse so you'll be able to talk about... well, pretty much anything, more than just Pokemon. xD There are quite a few sections I suggest you visit: The Fanfiction & Writing board, the Art Gallery, Advanced Generation gaming, as well as the Video Gaming section (talk about Animal Crossing there!).

I also love that your name is Hamtarorules... because HAMTARO RULES. :D

Well, that's...enough of my rambling. xD Have an enjoyable stay here at the PokeCommunity, and I'll always be around if need of help & assistance. okay! :) See ya!

Last edited:

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Welcome! You should try Fan fiction and Fan Art since you like to write and draw!

You're from ACC?! THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME! I have an account there, but I haven't been on for awhile, like a year or 2...Animal Crossing is freaking awesome! I think ima go on right now to see what I remember, haha! We should totally be friends and talk about Animal Crossing and Pokemon like all day! :D

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • ....o....m....g NEW BFF hoenn ish my fave reigon :p hi im alex welcome to pokecommunity i hope yuh have a nice stay xD

Years
  • So, uh, I'm Ashley and me and my best friend love Pokemon. She is a game nerd, and I love to write and draw. I play sapphire a lot. I really want HG... So, yeah, onto my favorite Pokemon, I suppose.

I love taillow and poochyena the most. So many are cute! I love the Pokemon series with May...

I hope I'll like it here, cause I'm used to ACC, Animal Crossing Community. This'll be fun!

Nice name you have there, HeartGold and SoulSilver were great games cos when I played SoulSilver I managed to experience Johto for the first time. Ah, the memories...

Taillow and Poochyena are cool and found early on in Hoenn too.

Make some friends if you like and don't hesitate to ask the Moderators for help!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    [SIZE="a"]Yes, let's be buddies on ACC, I'm hamtarorules2 on there. I think I will write a fanfic and upload pictures on here. And hamtaro does rule, haha.[/SIZE]

Back