• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, zomg, it's Snitch.

Snitch

How long, how long?
    Years
    You probably don't know me. But you might. xD

So, hello if you don't, I'm Snitch. I've been using this name over forums for around two years, popular ones that may be known by some are Pokemon Crater Forums, Pokedox and Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Forums. However, the past is the past, and while I stick around on one of the three, the other two are long history for me. If you want to get on my good side, which a lot of people do, you'll do stuff like read any fan-fiction that I post. Which will be a lot. I'm also a pretty heavy roleplayer, and one of the reasons I joined here is because I heard people actually post paragraphs of roleplay every time. That's something I want, and do, albeit getting surrounded by one-liners.

So, yeah, hope we can be friends! :3

And if not, meh. -shrug-

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Why do I now have the feeling that the world would shun me if I didn't read your fanfiction? ._.

Haha, welcome to the boards, Snitch. Always nice to have another member who values literacy.

Good luck with the roleplaying and fanfiction. I don't dabble in either of the two myself, but I have a few friends who would love to see you over in said forums.

Snitch

How long, how long?
    Years
    Why do I now have the feeling that the world would shun me if I didn't read your fanfiction? ._.

Haha, welcome to the boards, Snitch. Always nice to have another member who values literacy.

Good luck with the roleplaying and fanfiction. I don't dabble in either of the two myself, but I have a few friends who would love to see you over in said forums.

Thanks a lot for the welcome also; I appreciate that there's a friendly welcoming community here, I guess. xD

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I think I might have seen you on pokemon crater a long time ago
    welcome to pc

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Snitch and welcome to the forums!

Good luck on your fanfiction and roleplaying.

Have a great time here and remember to read the rules.

Snitch

How long, how long?
    Years
    Yes, I read the rules of every section I've been in so far. That's a lot of rules. xD

Thanks for all the welcoming! :3

Back