• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~(We're still powerful)~ The No-Evolvers Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • I agree so much! I want to join.
    PC username: Shinysweety (Or Shiny if you must)
    Reason to join: Cause i totally agree that non-evo'd pokemon can still be as strong as the evo'd pokemon.
    Partner: Plusle please!
    Why choosing this partner: Cause i always loved Plusle and Minun and cause i love to use them, they helped me beat the Elite four twice!

Thanks!

Who is the most beautiful No-evolutive Pokemon ? Well i think there are cute non-evo'd pokemon but not to many beautiful, although i really like the design of Pachirisu, it reminds me of a squirl i once met, i named it nutty.

Who is the most powerful ? I don't know, probably Herracross.

Why do they not evolve ? Sometimes pokemon don't really need to evolve, its hard to think of such great designs but in the other hand pokemon don't need to evolve to be strong, i think its great the way they are :)

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Hey i would like to join!
    PC username: Legend ( shorter)
    Reason to join: Cause i totally agree that non-evo'd pokemon can still be Very strong!
    Partner: Stantler, I choose you
    Why choosing this partner: HE HAS A GREAT DESIGN AND HE HAS SOME PRETTY GOOD MOVES Grrr caps lok

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Who is the most beautiful No-evolutive Pokemon? I can't think of any off the top of my head, in all fairness. Seviper? :L
    Who is the most powerful? Heracross is certainly one of the contenders, though zangoose could be up for consideration.
    Why do they not evolve? I genuinely have no idea on this one. Maybe GameFreak wanted to make it that way.

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
  • ~(We're still powerful)~ The No-Evolvers Fanclub

I WANT!!! Isn't it awesome?

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
  • Yeah, he's so cool !

Thanks for your participation with the image :) I'll be adding artwork system one of those days ;)

Yeah, he's so cool !

Thanks for your participation with the image :) I'll be adding artwork system one of those days ;)

Last edited:

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • Um, I just wanted to say, I won't be online in a while, due to the boringness of school and the stupid internet connection. Just saying in case you decided to kick me out. :|

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • I dunno. Haven't been in many clubs since I joined here. This must be my... first. XD :) Anyways, this *still* doesn't mean I'll be online a lot. :(

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • New topic.
    Which non evolving pokemon needs an evolution?
    Luvdisc, horrible stats and pretty useless. Alomomola should be its evolution but Game Freak in their infinite wisdom decided to make them not related

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • Fortunately, our internet connection is okey dokey and school isn't that hard to manage, so... I'm going to be online a lot! Yay! :D

Topics, topics, topics.
    Which non evolving pokemon needs an evolution?
    I agree with Ciax. Luvdisc needs to evolve, and I'm hoping Japanese people would add an evolution of Luvdisc after Unova.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
  • Ciax, Topic accepted :)

Sorry for the long absence ... You know that life's takin' me far away from my secondary occupations :s

Last edited:

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
  • Wowowowowoww !!!
    We really forgot about my club ? Man, I'm waiting for posts ! (And I'm still waitin' ...) So don't dissappoint me and re-post !

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I will join!

PC username: miltankRancher (mR is okay. make sure of the capital R. :) )

Reason to join: Non-evolvers are sometimes cast aside from the spotlight because of the existence of more powerful Pokemon, like the pseudo-legendaries. It is their right to be acknowledged in their own might.

Partner: Smeargle

Why choosing this partner: He is the really viable for the OU tier. :) Because of his versatility (Sketch) he can practically be a gimmick Pokemon that can sweep through unprepared teams.

Who is the most beautiful No-evolutive Pokemon ? For me it's Alomomola, and Audino.

Who is the most powerful ? Aerodactyl is a beasty lead with access to Taunt, Stealth Rock, and the Speed to pull it off. Smeargle has its own niche with Sketch, and can be a sweeper given the right movesets. Shuckle has nice defenses and given Power Swap and some luck, it could pull off a 6-0 sweep. But, I am still hands down to Heracross. Close Combat, Aerial Ace, Megahorn, Night Slash, Stone Edge. This moves, combined with Heracross high enough Attack are very powerful moves.

Why do they not evolve ?

I think GF made them not to evolve is because if they did, its stats would probably be broken or such.

Which non-evolving Pokemon needs an evolution?

Oh my. Too many. The Ki Twins for example (Throh and Sawk), Maractus, Farfetch'd, all Pikachu clones: Pokemon with dismal stats in short.

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • Name: DragoniteMySavior
    Reason To Join: Some of my fav pokes are non evolving types
    Partner: Chatot
    Reason Why: He is one of my fav pokes!!! So cute, and i luv his chatter move

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    PC username: jojo1250
    Reason to join: always liked the no evo pokemon
    Partner: carnivine
    Why choosing this partner:was my fave pokemon in d/p

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    PC username: Taposa
    Reason to join: Because no evolution Pokémon rules!
    Partner: Ditto as Ditti (Dit-ay)
    Why choosing this partner: He can transform (and he can have moves via glitch) :)

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Ummmm.....is the owner and co-owner and other authorized people inactive?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back