• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Westworld

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just rewatched season 1! Better than I remember, even better the second time around when you know the twists and can look for the signs. Gotta do it a third time even as there were still things I missed, I realized after the finale! Season 1 is truly good TV, imo.

Started s2 now. It's... not at all as coherent and enthralling so far. But I kind of want to see s3 and I paid for HBO now gdi d: So I'll stick with it.

What did you think of Westworld? Are you watching s3 as it comes out?

Years
    i'm actually rewatching season 1 as we speak right now! i think we've done 3 episodes so far. trying to not to binge too much in one night tbh.
    I definitely am enjoying it a lot more knowing all the twists from season 1. It definitely makes it more fun, and certain scenes make a lot more sense. the dynamic between dolores and a certain unnamed character is just so much...more interesting.

we actually stopped watching season 2 because uhh knowing the twist from season 1, i guess i felt like i knew it was going to be a bunch of time skips/jumps. It just....didn't feel as interesting as season 1 was. but who knows, maybe it'll be better this time around! i really want to watch it because the trailers i've seen from season 3 look SUPER interesting.

Back