• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We've seen your face, now let's hear your voice!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, you sound like that meatball (or whatever it is) from Aqua Team Hunger Force when you talk like that. XD My brother can do its impression really well. It's funny!

And I wish some of the other members that posted their voice on the old PC would post theirs again... I looked through all 17 pages of that old thread and I'd love to have heard them. The attachments don't work there anymore. =_= *pokes Dakota* Can't you redo some of your old ones? Yours are so funny. ._.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Lol. I don't think that's his real voice... But if it is...SUPER FREAKY! :confused:
    no offence...

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    It's not playing for me. =\ It might be RealOne Player though. *throws a chip at computer screen* Is it working for anyone else?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*stares at Kayleigh*
    *wonders just why she's crazy enough to use Realplayer... even for Frosty the techno blind, he knows that realplayer kinda suck...*
    *it works for Frosty's piece of crap computer*
    *thinks that Zar'roc did a nice editing job ^_^*

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2004
    That is my alien/chipmunk type voice with no editing....If you're wondering how old I am...I'm 10. It's kinda hard to tell.
    This file is big, and the recording is long. So, this is not for 56k users.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    frostweaver said:

*stares at Kayleigh*
    *wonders just why she's crazy enough to use Realplayer... even for Frosty the techno blind, he knows that realplayer kinda suck...*
    *it works for Frosty's piece of crap computer*
    *thinks that Zar'roc did a nice editing job ^_^*
    I'm on my grandparent's computer... They have both RealOne player and Window's Media. >_>;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I was going to post my voice, but I've decided that I'm not going to until I get a better one. (Because I sound stupid in that file) =P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Valley girls unite...wow what a pretty voice... I wonder where 22sa is...hmm???

You have a beautiful voice blaine...you should do radio shows and reveal all the worlds rabbit holes STOP!

yes BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You do have a pretty voice! ^_^ Aww?and such a sweet message. ;p

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    That doesn't sound like a guy voice to me...I just wish I could hear Kairi's voice

*HUGE FREAKING GIGANTIC HINTING COUGH*

oh, and boo ya and whatever

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    You go to accessories in your program file and record a sound file of you...

then when you want to post here, just scroll down a lil until you reach manage attachements...then attach your lil sound file...make sure it's an appropriate ending deally...

BOO ya! files

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    That doesn't sound like a guy voice to me...I just wish I could hear Kairi's voice

*HUGE FREAKING GIGANTIC HINTING COUGH*

oh, and boo ya and whatever
    *hands him a bottle of Tussinex* here ya go. Works really well, it?s kinda addictive though. Hum bum? =p

Back