• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What age do you consider someone Old?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    Age is really a mentality, IMO. So if someone stops learning the new ways of the world, then I consider them to be old.

Exactly. I'd say 65-70, but if someone can still keep the pace of things happening in the world, learning something new from them, I still wouldn't consider them to be old... at least mentally.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    I don't think age is an issue, because people with older number of age still maintained well their health so well that they still able to do their everyday life things. Well, if the elders think positively and have a good mental and physical health, i dont think those people should be called as old. Besides, it is quite an insult to call people old, no matter how much grey hair they have, how much wrinkles on their face.

We dont call people old, but we celebrate them to have longer age and life because they still live until now, its quite a fortunate thing to have them live this long. Of course, I do wish everyone here to live long well, maintaining a healthy life is till a great choice.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Old is when a person fully stops adapting, and has consumed at least 50% of their lifetime. So generally; you can't even be old until 35, even if you think old by 30.

As a further addendum; being hipsterish doesn't count, even if it's an unwise thing to do in the long run.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
    Traditionally, 50 is considered "over the hill" so I think I'll go with that as being 'old', at least physically.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    Twenty-Six.

"Old" being subjective, but that's when I think most people sort of settle down and start a proper career path for themselves.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    29... :|

Kidding aside, I'd probably say maybe 70+ or 80+? I don't know. imo, you are only as old as you feel. Someone in 70+ could be a kid at heart, and be old as cheese... so to speak.

Last edited:
    Back