• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
    There is Sharpedo, which is a shark pokemon. However, it's small compared to the average shark. The most common breeds of sharks, the skitty sharks, are about 12 feet tall in average, while Sharpedo is only 6 feet tall. Sharpedo needs an evolved form.

Sharpedo DOES have an evolved form... Garchomp. :) lol

What i REALLY wanna see is a Skarmory Evolution. Its great and all, but come on folks, would he not PWN as a bigger, badder, armored bird?

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    We need moar turtles!!!!!!!!! torkal doesn't count cuz its a tortoise and turtwig is a sinnoh pokemon so it doesn't either
    plus there are no water type turtles!!!! That is a big problem!!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really want to see a Pokemon based on peaches! Lol, I think it would be really cute.
    Hammerhead Shark - I know Garchomp is one but I'd like to see a Steel/Water one with major Speed and Attack.
    Dove... can be the Normanl/Flying type this gen.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    flygon should be changed to bug/dragon. it would be epic. seriously where the hell did ground type come from? that just makes 4x ice weakness

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    so does bug dragon... *facepalm*
    Really? I just double-checked a few type match-up charts, and none of them say Bug types are weak to Ice attacks. It's a normal amount of damage when an Ice attack is used on a Bug.

seriously where the hell did ground type come from?
    Because Flygon is based on an antlion, a type of bug that builds traps in the sand to catch prey.

plus there are no water type turtles!!!!
    Squirtle? Wartortle? Blastoise? They're Water-types and based on turtles.

I'm personally looking forward to more fossil Pokemon, based on the lesser-known creatures. Like an Andrewsarchus, since I really like the name and the look of the creature.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    I'm personally looking forward to more fossil Pokemon, based on the lesser-known creatures. Like an Andrewsarchus, since I really like the name and the look of the creature.
    THIS..We surely need an uber strong fossil pokemon.what about a smilodon (sabre tooth cat) Something similar to raikou but dark/ground..that'll be pure win

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024

ANKYLOSAURUS FOR NEWEST FOSSIL POKEMON

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    A Flying/Fighting type Pokemon based on Rooster. But not like Blaziken that have more humanoid shape, this Pokemon is more animal like and its signature move is landing hard hits with peck and its claw

flygon should be changed to bug/dragon. it would be epic. seriously where the hell did ground type come from? that just makes 4x ice weakness
    so does bug dragon... *facepalm*
    You sir, are wrong since Ice type deal normal damage to bug. It is grass and flying that have type weakness against Ice, so many of us think that bug type is weak against ice type. If flygon become Bug type, it would lose its immunity against electric(although its dragon still reduce the damage) and become weak to flying type.

Last edited:

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    a fossil that is an itchyosaurus, however its spelled

a fossil that is a triceritops

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Why don't Sinnoh Pokemon count?
    HAHAHA Why dont they count! thats a good one!!! because thats when pokemon stopped sounding like pokemon
    EX: take lugia and play its cry, now play the cry of any sinnoh pokemon. the difference? lugia sounds like a monster (you know as in Pocket Monsters?) where as any sinnoh pokemon's cry sounds smooth, high pitched, and stretched out

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    HAHAHA Why dont they count! thats a good one!!! because thats when pokemon stopped sounding like pokemon
    EX: take lugia and play its cry, now play the cry of any sinnoh pokemon. the difference? lugia sounds like a monster (you know as in Pocket Monsters?) where as any sinnoh pokemon's cry sounds smooth, high pitched, and stretched out

1-2 gen and 3rd in some cases made random beast cry sounds. but in 4th gen, a lot of the cries were just sound effects (gallade), or made actual animal noises (mamoswine, and monferno, infernape which are annoying as hell)

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
    Years
    Im kinda hoping for a pokemon that ACTUALLY looks like a shark... Wth is Sharpedo supposed to look like?

1-2 and 3rd in some cases made random beast cry sounds. but in 4th gen, a lot of the cries were just sound effects (gallade), or made actual animal noises (mamoswine, and monferno, infernape which are annoying as hell)
    CANT FORGOT KRICKETUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Im kinda hoping for a pokemon that ACTUALLY looks like a shark... Wth is Sharpedo supposed to look like?

CANT FORGOT KRICKETUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

san jose sharks? lmao (minus the tail i just now noticed for the first time)
    What animals do you think there will be?

and kricketunes cry is rediculous :D

Last edited:

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I want to see...

A Cerebrus Evolution of Houndoom. I know a ton of people talk about it, but I think it would be awesome.

A Koala. Maybe a Fighting/Grass pokemon.

Pokemon that learn Rapid Spin. I like the move, sue me. It's very useful, being able to take away Spikes and even Leech Seed, but only 12 pokemon learn the attack out of 493.

I just remembered something! A hamster. I don't think there is one. It would be like the Ratatta or Bidoof of the next region.

I have more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now...

Last edited:

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    A Cerebrus Evolution of Houndoom. I know a ton of people talk about it, but I think it would be awesome.

Pokemon that learn Rapid Spin. I like the move, sue me. It's very useful, being able to take away Spikes and even Leech Seed, but only 12 pokemon learn the attack out of 493.

I just remembered something! A hamster. I don't think there is one. It would be like the Ratatta or Bidoof of the next region.

nah, i like how houndoom looks already. no multiple heads please..

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years

I always thought of Bidoof as some mutated type of hamster. . .

I love the fish pokemon though, like Corsola and Relincanth. I'm sure we have too many of them, but I can't help my love for them (:

Back