• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    Some ideas:

How about a Solenodon? It's the only mammal that injects poison into it's victims, so it could be a Poison-Normal.

Or An Emperor Tamarin? It could be the cutest little Fighting type.

Maybe A Narwhal? I wouldn't mind them swimmin' in the PokeOceans and causin' some commotion. It could be a Water/Steel maybe.

Last but not least, A Yeti Crab! It could be an alternate evolution of Krabby, or an evolution of Kingler. Either way, it would make a good Water/Ice.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    How about a Solenodon? It's the only mammal that injects poison into it's victims, so it could be a Poison-Normal.

Or An Emperor Tamarin? It could be the cutest little Fighting type.

Maybe A Narwhal? I wouldn't mind them swimmin' in the PokeOceans and causin' some commotion. It could be a Water/Steel maybe.

Last but not least, A Yeti Crab! It could be an alternate evolution of Krabby, or an evolution of Kingler. Either way, it would make a good Water/Ice.
    Wow the Yeti crab sounds cool, I support that Idea :D!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    I think they should incorporate the Maned Wolf. Now that would be sweet.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I think they should make a Tiger Pokemon. (Yes,I know Raikou is a Tiger like Pokemon but I want a non-legendary Tiger Pokemon)
    Cause Tigers are cool.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    things i want to see:

a stegosaurus pokemon. it's always been my favorite dinosaur and if it was a pokemon i'd use it every time lol.

also i want to see a wolf pokemon (f*@$ you mightyena).

lastly, i dont care what it looks like, i just really want an electric/ice type pokemon.

Years
    things i want to see:

a stegosaurus pokemon. it's always been my favorite dinosaur and if it was a pokemon i'd use it every time lol.

also i want to see a wolf pokemon (f*@$ you mightyena).

lastly, i dont care what it looks like, i just really want an electric/ice type pokemon.

haha i agree on all of those, mightyena doesnt even count because technically i believe its based on a hyena, but i could be wrong.

A good strong wolf pokemon, either Dark, Normal, or Ice type, would rock. ;)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I also want a pokemon based on the Tenuki legend :D!
    I think you mean "tanuki". "Tenuki" is a term used in go.

If a Pokemon is based on Tanuki, I'm hoping it's based more on the animal than the myth, since there are stories about the Tanuki, like the one where it beats an old woman to death and serves her in soup to her husband. While Tanuki isn't always depicted as evil, two of its virtues might be a bit hard to cover up in a children's video game when dubbed. Those reasons are mentioned right on the Wiki page.

But it did fine in Mario Bros. 3, so... Who knows.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    I think there must me Leo pokemon in it. Actually In wild Pokemon there is requirement of king of Animals.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I want a Pokemon based on a clown that can do well in OU battling.
    Humans count as animals, and clowns are humans (except when they aren't).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ugh... I want a small Poison/Water-Type legendary Pokemon based on the deadly Irukandji jellyfish.

Samoo

GPX+ Fan ~ Click The Eggs :]
    Years
    Hm... Pokémon animals eh?

I'd actually like to see some other form of birds... instead of Pigeons >_>

Like a Robin or something like that xD If not that, then a Peacock :D

Legends need some form of stronger more evil kind of Grass Legend... not some cutesy one >_>

Back