• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Bleach [idk what episode. The recent one on Adult Swim]

Its kind of weird to see it in English after you've seen it in Japanese :/
    7/10

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Manga:
    Girl Friends Chapter 10-15

Whoa, this is getting emotionally tense... still as cute as ever though (Wish there was a warning about some of the content in chapter 11 though, which is why I'm warning you now to watch out for 11)

Anime:
    Taishou Yakyuu Musume ep. 1-5

Yeah, I'm actually interested in a show set in 1920's Japan where the subject matter is baseball. And those of you who know me can probably guess why I was drawn to this series...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I watched Yu-Gi-Oh! before i went to sleep last night. Oh well.

And about a couple of the things mentioned in the last few posts. The Battle Royale manga is an epic. Not many out there that are better IMO.

And also True Tears is amazing, i loved it so much.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Kaichou wa Maid-sama ep 26 - How heartwarming- wait, wrong anime. It was nice. And the ending was like... cliffhanger-ish! Kimi ni Todoke and Skip Beat all over again!

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
    - Now, this is a heartwarming series. Got a bit more conclusion that Black Rock Shooter and Cencoroll, but the end was still bland comparedto the beginning. It's a nice watch, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Watched the last episode of Mitsudomoe. Looking forward for the next season of it :)

Pokemon BW episode 2. Caught his first Isshu Poke and female travel companion.

Just realised over 30 days of my life have been spent watching anime o.O. I'm cool right.

Last edited:

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    Last anime I watched was High School of the DEad. I can't wait for the next season...if there is gonna be one. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Finished True Tears

I loved this anime. It reminded me some what of my life, and it was excellent. 10/10

The longer series of Kiss X Sis was good, the shorter 4 ep version was hellacreepy.

Currently enjoying Grenadier. Good action but done in a way that isn't too heavy.
    Thats the OVA version. And I agree, it was somewhat disturbing...

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Manga:
    Girl Friends Chapter 16-29

Still cute, though I have to issue another content warning regarding chapters 24 to 25. And stay away if yuri in general isn't your thing.

Anime:
    Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ep. 26

Saw the final episode, and overall this has been a pretty good, 8/10 series for me. But the ending leaves me wondering if there isn't a second season in the works...

Taishou Yakyuu Musume ep. 6-9
    I'm still enjoying this one, as it's going beyond the sports end of things and examining issues like the roles of females and the Westernization of 1920's Japanese culture. All while still being adorable.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    The rest of Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka and also the last few episodes of Grenadier. Trying to finish some that i've had on the go for a while to make room for the new seasons shows.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Ah finding an anime that surpasses Clannad and The After Story is basically why i watch anime! Ok that was a little OTT but i am yet to find anything that passes that series. I doubt you'll regret it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Bakemonotagiri 1-3

A lot different then all the other anime I have seen so far. But, different is good! 9/10

Years
    Bakemonogatari 3: Words words words words words words words words
    [Rewatch] Toradora! 3: I wish I could have Minorin's drive. ;;
    Higashi no Eden 3: The plot thickens...
    K-ON!! 25: Nurse Mio and Asuza's Nyan twice... HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha 3: HOLY POWERLEVEL. Don't blame yourself Nanoha. There's no way in hell he would've believed you anyway. ;;
    Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou 3: So is this the yaoi undertone, Jordan?
    [Rewatch] Angel Beats! 3: Iwasawa! ;;
    Fullmetal Alchemist 7: Tucker, you bastard. ;;
    [Rewatch] Seitokai no Ichizon 3: Lilicia is one of the prettier characters in this show. :o
    Sasameki Koto 3: Words fail me.
    Aoi Hana 3: Oh no, relationship drama. Don't turn into Strawberry panic please. ;;
    Seitokai Yakuindomo 13 (COMPLETE): Oh boy, a recap episode... Oh wait, none of this stuff happened. SYD, YOU NEVER FAIL TO DISAPPOINT. ;D;
    [Rewatch] Bacanno! 3: Firo is one BAMF.
    [Rewatch] Baka to Test to Shokanjuu 3: Yaoi ka?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Azumanga Daioh and K-On!!.

Are you enjoying Bakemonogatari? I really enjoyed the script, it made the action really stand out as well. Clever anime.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Manga:
    Girl Friends ch. 30-35
    : HUGE NSFW content warning for chapter 34 if you decide to read this. And of course I was not notified in advance :/
    Anime:
    Taishou Yakyuu Musume ep. 10-12
    : 9/10. Any show that can make baseball actually cute is a winner in my book.
    Minami-ke ep. 1-5: Oh Kana, you are such a silly... um, I can't repeat what Chiaki called you, lol. But yeah, this is a pretty funny show xD Never before have I seen a shoe locker love letter interpreted as a letter of challenge to a battle :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back