• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
    Years
    The last anime I watched was Afro Samurai,I watched Death Note not too long ago either. I really enjoyed both of them for different reasons.

Afro Samurai is a Gorey Action anime & Death Note is a Psychological Thriller :)

Years
    Are you enjoying Bakemonogatari? I really enjoyed the script, it made the action really stand out as well. Clever anime.

I won't deny enjoying it because Studio SHAFT, but still, it didn't take Senjougahara's story that long to get into some awesomeness. Mayoi snail seems to be moving at a snail's pace tbh.

Also, Sunshine Sketch vol. 1 arrived in the mail today. I'll get ot reading that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Bleach Chapter 422

omfg, I was happy and mad at the same time, I want to see the next chapter NOW! :/

Sevii

Legendary Pirate
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Manga:
    One Piece - Chapter 598 - The Crew is back :D

This.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: chapter 90. Easily one of the best manga out there. it's a
    darn shame the volumes weren't translated here.

Homunculus: very very VERY NSFW. read at your own freaking risk.

I'm gonna read the new Bleach chapter now.

Anime:

tekkonkinkreet: A movie, but so amazing...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Clannad 1-5

Kind of boring, but getting kinda better. Watched them in better quality this time :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ^ I love that anime XD

Re-watched True Tears Episode 13

I don't know why I did, but it was good and it brought back some tears D:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Eh I haven't watched anime for a while besides Pokemon. The last one I've been watching is Durarara and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Imouta wa Shishunki vol 1 - 3 - B Gata H Kei gone wild. I recommend it if you like perverted jokes and 4komas like B Gata H Kei and Seitokai Yakuindomo.

SWOT - Like Medaka Box, as in, I don't know where this manga is heading but the art is nice.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Amagami SS
    I recently started this, after trusting the reviews on MAL, and I reached episode 9, Sae's arc. The beginning of this arc was okay, but it had potential to be better in some aspects. Judging from the start, this arc will not be any better than the first two, which were incredible, really. Also, I read chapter 1 from the manga, named Amagami - Love Goes On, which instead of multiple girls and different arcs, it focuses on Tachibana's relationship with only one girl. The manga started airing 4 months ago, so it only read few chapters, I think 4 or 5.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Sora no Otoshimono: Forte episode 1. Funny start to the second season.

3 more chapters of Oretama. So messed up it's hilarious.

First chapter of 11 Eyes. Interesting start, will read on tomorrow.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Minami-ke ep. 6-8: I'm still enjoying this, though nothing can top the "Sensei and Ninomiya-kun" videogame back in ep. 4 :P I still got a kick out of Hosaka's bizarre fantasies, though xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll watch the second season of Sora No Otoshimono when its done airing, because I hate suspense :o

5 Centimeters per Second [Re]

Re-Watched it, and it was even better the second time! I really love this movie. 10/10

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm waiting until we get to the first in-between gym episodes before i make my mind up about BW. I'll admit the first 2 eps were very good though.

I've just read the first 8 chapters of Rosario + Vampire.

And the first episode of MM!, great start.

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I'm watching the dub of Bleach with my brother who can't read the subtitles fast enough -_-; It's okay, I guess. Not all of the voices match the character (Gin, Byakuya, Toushirou, Urahara etc) but some do (Ichigo, Rukia, etc). But Orihime is still annoying.
    I haven't been able to watch the new Subbed episode because the internet on my netbook's gone down, so I have to write this on the family computer. >,>

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    MM! episode 1
    Like I expected, it's a controversial, maybe twisted anime: it has a masochist, a guy who enjoys being abused by beautiful girls, a cross-dressing male, who is friends with the male lead, a 'tsundere', who does not show her true self, rather hides the fact that she likes to help people. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this episode, though it was a bit rushed. The OP song wasn't nice, but the ED one was great; the music was nice. The art was exceptional, reminds me of Ladies versus Butlers + Toradora's art, combined. The comedy was what gave this new anime a plus; it was hilarious.

Overall, it was an okay start, could have been better if they slowed the pace a bit, which I hope they will in the next episodes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back