• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Bleach, anime and manga. And today I'm watching a 289, tomorrow reading 421.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    FMA: Brotherhood episodes 1-10
    It was okay, certainly better than the original FMA. I have high hopes for this, so do not disappoint me Brotherhood.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    4,000th post, whoo.

Nanaka 6/17 ep. 6-9
    Ah My Goddess 2nd season ep. 6-9
    Yup, more catching up on older, licensed series that I had to previously drop due to financial constraints. But since they're being streamed legally, I can catch up now :)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Found all of the Akikan! episodes on my hard drive, watched the ones i didn't watch before and the spa OVA. Not amazing, not terrible but fun all the same.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I finished watching Nyan Koi!, which was surprisingly very good. It needs a second season, though.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Occult Academy episode 12 - Well, action-packed episode which is a plus, but the story is still mediocre.

Hayate no Gotoku!! ep 19 - New ED is not as catchy as the first. Episode wise, it was okay... I guess.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Just watched a Bleach - The Sealed Sword Frenzy OVA. Good episode.

Also a load of K-On!! eps. Enjoying this series more than the first on to be honest. Fun.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well, i just watched Grave of the Fireflies... if that counts........ gosh darn i feel depressed

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    [Manga] Bleach 421

Omfg I loved this. I would like to expand the details but I can't because of spoilers :/

10/10

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Pokemon: Best Wishes ep 1 - I can't get used to the fact that Team Rocket has matured voices in Japanese. First time I've heard of it. Ash's 'new' rival is a jerk, as always, and Mijumari IS SO CUUUUUTE! I hope Ash will pick him, since well, he's been stalking Ash throughout the episode. Anyways, good animation. I thought it aired as an hour-long episode but I guess I was wrong.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I'm a bit off now when it comes to anime or manga, and I am not watching a lot or reading anything due to school starting and all.

Though, I managed to watch a couple of Bleach episodes. They weren't great, but good enough.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan Season 2.

Just really 2 episodes to add on to the first series. Really stupid anime with a stupendous amount of blood.

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
    The last anime I've finished was Blood+. It was really good! I would definitely reccommend it if you're looking for something to watch.

The animes I'm watching now are Soul Eater and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Both of them are really good so far :)

I've also managed to find the first two episodes of Pokemon: Best Wishes as well. So far so good. I definitely love the Japanese voices compared to the English dub. Especially James. His voice is so much deeper.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I've been watching:

- Death Note (Good so far)
    - High school of the dead (Just finished watching episode 12 (I think this is the last episode))
    - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (finishing off season 2 now finally)
    - Pokemon diamond and pearl (Need to watch the last couple of episodes)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ah My Goddess 2nd Season ep. 10-12
    Kaichou wa Maid-Sama ep. 21-25
    My MAL will indicate that I've seen up to ep. 16 of Goddess but that's because I saw 13-16 on DVD previously. Also, only one more episode of Maid-sama!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Pokemon: Best Wishes episode 2 - Team Rocket is so... cool! They finally won agaisnt Ash, and that's just the first episode. Also, Mijumaru is STILL cute. Mijumaru would be this season's Jigglypuff with the stalker-ness? And Jessie can fight. Huh.

Amagami SS ep 13 - Nanasaki Ai's arc. Whoa, too much hype, and it did NOT let down. This episode was just, so cool man. And the ED is really catchy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back