• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Just watched episode 13 of 07-GHOST. It was slightly boring, but at least the action should be picking up soon (hopefully) with that infiltrator in the church.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I started watching Chrono Crusade yesterday. Pretty awesome so far~

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've just finished episode 14 for Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I'm addicted to this anime now, and I don't really know why ;; Its probably because the characters are pretty amusing (Tsuna, I-pin, Yamamoto and Gokudera are my absolute favourites <3) And Reborn is just too cute not to like XD;

Now, on to episode 15!

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Axis Powers Hetalia episode 23
    Since that strip with Liech and swiss is getting animated.. DOES THAT MEAN WE GET MORE PRUSSIA? <333
    Liech looks really cute in the anime, btw.

xxxHOLiC chapter 183
    Yuuko~ ;o; That's all I really have to say. And Watanuki comforting Maru and Moro was really cute too. I wonder what's going to happen now with the plot. I can't wait to see what Doumeki does with that egg, and what Wata needs to decide after this.

Last edited:

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I'm knocking out Azumanga Daioh at the moment and it's pretty good. Lately I've been on a streak of "Ehh..." animes so it's nice to watch one that I'm pretty fond of. :'D So far I've made it to episode 13, but obviously I'll need another day to finished the series. x_x I may go on a kawaii break and watch a Hellsing OVA or two. As good as all of the cute animes are, I'm still leaning towards the darker things. u_u;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just read 44 chapters of 07-Ghost and watched half of Umineko. I should probably find something else to do since it's the holidays.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I'm at episode 33 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! <3

Oh, and I re-read Volume 3/4 of Ouran Highschool Host Club too :3

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    OMGOMGOMG
    Just started episode 5 of Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion.
    It's been great so far, really entertaining.
    I'm also up to episode 16/17 of Death Note. |D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Went through all of the first season (eps. 1-26) of Ah! My Goddess again as part of my summer "boredom buster anime watching" program. It doesn't hold the same magic that it did back in '05 when I first picked it up, but it still holds a place in my heart for being my first anime series that DIDN'T air on Cartoon Network or on a Saturday morning...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Watched the first episode of Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I'm unsure about it. I'll give it another episode or two before I decide whether to drop it or not. I'm finding all the characters rather detestable and it hasn't hooked me in yet so... I guess we'll see. I want to like it since so many people on my LJ flist seem to, haha. 8(

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Taishō Yakyū Musume episode 1
    Out of all the anime in the summer season, this is the one I was moste excited about. I pretty much thought it'd be like a japanese anime version of A League of Their Own. And a cute girl-power thing like this is fun every once in a while. So far I'm not crazy about any of the characters, but I'll keep watching.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    xxxHolic finally gets an update, although not a lot happened aside from seeing things from Doumeki's PoV. I was expecting more considering the time between chapter updates but I think Maru and Moro returning made up for it. Seeing them cry though was a bit sad. D: It's also really sad that Yuuko's gone but with Watanuki determined to wait out her return, it kind of gives me the impression that she will, so I'm kind of dubious as to whether I should get invested in her passing.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Read the latest chapters of Naruto and Bleach. And I got to say, they are getting interesting.
    Spoiler:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've watched till episode 50 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! And intend to continue in a bit, since the plot/drama is really escalating now <3 But first, I'll go read that new xxxHolic chapter :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back