• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Anime

FMA : Brotherhood - Episode 23 - 27.
    Liked the animation, nice bgm, the characters are growing more epic and loads of emotional moments.

Inuyasha : The Final Act - Episode 1,2.
    FINALLY, the conculsion is starting. I'm liking it so far.

Manga

Soul Eater 66
    Loving the action, can't wait for the next chapter ;3

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kobato episode 03
    All my favorite Chobits crossovers and the appearence of Kohaku and Shuuichirou!? Gosh, this was a good episode for me. Kohaku's voice was adorable. Plus all the Kobato/Fujimoto interaction so early on is making me happy~<3
    Axis Powers Hetalia episode 39
    The battle for America strips where never my favorites, but I did like seeing them animated. Although I did miss Sweden and his awkward little comments~
    Kuroshitsuji chapter 38
    I knew it. As soon as the aftermath of Ciel killing those poor children sunk in, I thought "Oh no. This is when things are going to go down hill for Ciel."

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    I'm re-watching Cowboy Bebop but cutting out a lot of the fillers.

Cowboy Bebop - Session 5 - Ballad of Fallen Angels.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I caught up on a lot of my anime and manga since I had a week's holiday. ( o3o)

Anime

• Bakemonogatari — Episode 10 - 12
      Oh my God, I finally got around to watching this and I'm glad I did; Sengoku and Shinobu are cute. And Araragi and Hitagi at the end of episode 12… ffff. ♥
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni — Episode 1 - 26 [Completed]
      Why. Why didn't I start this series earlier? ( ;__;) Seriously, what I great anime; I loved the horror and psychological stuff involved in it. My favourite arc would probably be Watanagashi-hen because of ultra crazy Shion. I thought the last episode was pretty awesome as well, good way to finish. I thought Keiichi was gonna die for sure.
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai — Episode 1 - 9
      Ah, once you watch one episode, you can't resist the urge to watch another! 8D Hanyuu and Rika are adorable~ Although I'm somewhat disappointed at the lack of killer lolis so far. ]:
    • Seitokai no Ichizon — Episode 1 - 3
      lol female harems ftw. A nice little comedy and I'm enjoying so far~
    • Toradora! — Episode 7 - 25 [Completed]
      I started this series like… ages ago, but I forgot about it due to school work and such. I'm so glad that I picked it up again. My heart was aching in some episodes, but it all worked out in the end. Gotta love Taiga/Ryuuji. I highly recommend this series.

Manga

• Honey and Clover — Chapter 10 - 21
      God I love this shoujo series so damn much! Sometimes it's sad, but in other parts it quite uplifting. Not to forget, but I utterly adore the art style. Hagu/Takemoto~ and omg, come back Morita! D: I love you and your weird ways!
    • Katekyo Hitman REBORN! — Chapter 262 - 263
      Spoiler:
    • Kuroshitsuji — Chapter 38
      Spoiler:
    • Strobe Edge — Chapter 5 - 12
      Nobody knows about this series, which is a shame, because I personally think that it is a very cute and lovely shoujo series. But maybe not as awesome as Honey and Clover. Like Honey and Clover, I also find the art style very cute. Ren slightly reminds of Hibari from KHR!. More Ninako/Ren please. >:

… Phew. |D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen 3

Unexpectedly stumbled onto when I was watching TV.
    Ah, Sesshomaru-sama! He still looks really handsome even after 6 years or so. Darn my hormones! D<

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Railgun 4. Lol! Tsundara? Tsunjire? And the legendary "Undressing Woman". XD! If she undresses in-front of you, you will be cursed and feel like unbdressing too! The only way to get rid of the curse is to put underwear on your head. LOL!

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    • Super Dimensional Fortress Macross 18
      Better then the "let's disguise a clipshow as Hikaru's crazy dream by changing the dialouge on all this old footage" that was episode 17, even if a certain man had a rather nasty incident with a pineapple salad
    • Getter Robo Armageddon 13
      Getter fighting everything forever is certainly a fitting end, even if the story was a little hard to follow at times (Not that was my main reason for watching it)
    • New Getter Robo 5
      Being a re-imagining of Getter Robo the story is much easier to follow then in Armageddon, and while the quality of the art, animation and mecha design aren't as nice as, it's still a good show.
    • Double Zeta Gundam 5
      A stark contrast to the tone of it's immediate predecessor Zeta Gundam, but enjoyable nonetheless
    • Gunbuster
      A rewatch because I recently got hold of Blu-Ray rips of the movie. While I would have preffered the original longer OVA it still looks amazing in 720p.

• Crossbone Gundam Vol.1 (Manga)
      Pirates, Gundams, robot parrots and the best protagonists for UC Gundam. Can't go wrong with this.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ouran High School Host Club, 1-26, marathoned over the past few days.

Somehow I set time aside from my busy schedule and finally got around to watching this, which I've been meaning to do for awhile. And it was well worth my time.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Nyan Koi ep 4 - Yuu Kobayashi! This episode was the funniest Nyan Koi episode so far~ Next episode will be about the twins.

Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 12 - Yuu Kobayashi overload! Naughty Ms. Kaere. XD

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kobato. episode 4
    Best. Episode. Yet. We even got a little Fujimoto/Kobato interaction in between all the amazing Wish crossovers. <3
    Also, wtf Ioryogi. Kobato spent the entire day stalking Kohaku in his/her own home and setting up a date between Kohaku and Shuichiro. HOW IS THIS A -100 SCORE?
    Seven Days - Monday->Thursday chapter 6
    Grah. This whole "we won't be dating next week" thing is starting to tick me off - Especially when Seryou so clearly likes Shino and sees him differently than all the girlfriends he's had. I bet by the end of this manga, Seryou's going to confront Shino about taking their relationship seriously, and Shino will be like "Wait, what?". ...Haha, I love those two.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza ep. 4

Christmas episode! Haruka in a Santa dress! Haruka and Yuuto alone! YES!

Aoi Hana ep. 1-11
    Yes, it's yuri, but it's yuri at its most heartfelt and arguably, its best. Nice slow pace, endearing characters, and an art style that matches the overall feel of the show. A great little series about friendships, first loves, and relationships in general.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Anime
    • Seitokai no Ichizon - Episode 4
      omg the subbed version finally came out. 8| Another funny episode as always~ The K-ON! reference and the character songs… |D.

Manga

• Pandora Hearts - Chapter 42
      I love the way Mochizuki draws fingers… /can't draw fingers to save her life. Anyways, I think there's two pretty big spoilers here, so click at your own risk.
      Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back