• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Anime~
    Fairy Tail - episode 3 (I have to wait 'til Monday >.>)

Manga~
    Fairy Tail - chapter 157 (I have to wait for more chapters to come out in Japan, and then I'll have to wait for them to be translated and uploaded on Manga Fox >.>)

You so totally couldn't tell what I was watching/reading from my name change and YT video on my profile.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Pandora Hearts chapter 42
    Oh my gosh, Elliot. Elliot. ELLIOT. Why you so tsundere and cute? ;o;
    But he's going to have to wait in line if he wants to be Oz's BFF since Oz already has a frienship/love triangle going on.
    Shalon actually having a role this chapter made me so happy. Its about time she used the fan on Break again.
    Hetalia Axis Powers episode 40
    Parenting England just killed me with its cutness. I pretty squeled when he was rocking Alfred to sleep. asl;dkfd so cuuute. ;0; Haha, why APH the only anime that does this to me?
    Also, the anime briefly mentioning the Austrian wars of succesion and the Seven Years war was enough to make me all fangirly and giddy. Especially since it was just to point out England and France's little rivalry. Oh, Arthur. Oh, Francis. Those two.<3

Years
    Slap Up Party: Arad Senki - just all around hilarious. I can't think of anything else to say lol. It's also based on my favorite MMO at the moment, so..yeah

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - It's my favorite anime so far. looking forward to the new episode later.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Anime

*Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini Episodes 1-3
    -
    I'm not a perv but I have to say that there was more loli and ecchi in the entire three episodes of the second season of darker than black than in the entire of season 1.
    Spoiler:

*Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Episode 28
    -It's following the Manga rather nicely.
    Spoiler:

*Rosario to Vampire Episode 1
    -I just started watching and found the Manga to be better.
    Spoiler:

Manga
    *Fullmetal Alchemist Chapter 100
    -And so the plot thickens.
    Spoiler:

*Naruto Chapter 468
    -
    Spoiler:

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Air, episodes 1-4: After revisiting and completing both Kanon and Clannad (in that order), I've been very impressed with Kyoto Animation and Key's partnership efforts. The logical next step in anime watch for me was to start Air, which predated both of the series mentioned thus far. Episodes 1 - 4 impressed me in that despite being a few years old now, the animation is still very commendable compared to many of the animes today. I didn't particularly like the Kano arc, for the story pales in comparison with what Key has done after Air. The show also moves rather slowly. Still, I'll watch it until the end to see how tearjerking it is compared to what others have said. I didn't cry at all during the Kano arc, though, and that made me ;;

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    - Anime

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Episode 152 - 156
    Filler arc is over, huzzah!

FMA : Brotherhood - Episode 4 - 10

- Manga

xxxHolic - Chapter 190
    Watanuki <3

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Chapter 259 - 264
    Handcuffs for the epic win?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza ep. 5
    Why so many episodes with very little Haruka? This is the second one this season and it's only episode 5:/

Seiken no Blacksmith ep. 1
    Probably the best show currently being shown by my college's anime club. It seems interesting. Plus it has a kawaii character named Lisa. For that second reason alone, I'll watch :)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Bakemonogatari ep 13. Tsubasa Cat part 3. A cliff hanger, new animation for the ED, though no new opening. I want to see Tsubasa Cat opening so badly~

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Started some new series~

Anime

• Bakemonogatari — Episode 13
      New ED, but no new OP? ): I'm really liking the Tsubasa Cat episodes. It was a good episode.
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai — Episode 1 - 24 [Completed]
      There was a lack of killer lolis. The second season of Higurashi; it was pretty good and at least Takano actually did something in this season. Kasai with a shotgun is best thing ever. To be honest, I don't think it was as good as the first season, but it wasn't exactly a huge disappointment either. Hanyuu and Rika are adorable. ( ;3;)
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei — Episode 1 - 5 [Completed]
      The first and last episodes were awesome. Oishi in swimming trunks is the second best thing ever.
    • Kuuchuu Buranko — Episode 1 - 2
      seriously what is this i dont even. This anime is so weird yet good at the same time. And it's so very colourful~ Ichiro and Mayumi make a cool team. :@
    • Seitokai no Ichizon — Episode 5
      A Toradora! reference!
    • Umineko no Naku Koro ni — Episode 1 - 9
      lolwat. Brain = dead. I'm enjoying do far, I guess. There are lots of murders which is good. I want to see more Bernkastel though. Bah, I need to catch up. >; And may I say, that the OP song is very addictive.

Manga

• di[e]ce — Chapter 1 - 7
      idk why I started reading this series. I think it was the title; it just seemed to stand out. I'm enjoying it so far, it's a little confusing (or at least to me it is) but good. I also like the art style — Sion looks dazzling. ( *__*)
    • Karneval — Chapter 1 - 16
      I looove this series! ♥ The characters are lovely (Yogi wins by default okay) and the plot so far is quite interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter to be scanned and translated~ And yet again, I'm enjoying the art style in this manga. |D
    • Katekyo Hitman REBORN! — Chapter 264 - 265
      Spoiler:

Years
    Manga:

Sgt Frog-I just completed Vols 1-3. The omnibus edition took me forever to read.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures Vol 1-It's been delightful so far.

Right now I'm reading Prince of Tennis Vol 1, and next it'll be One Piece Vols 6 and 7.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Case Closed Episode 53/ I seen this about a million times, but I always like this episode, since it was one of my first episode I seen after they canceled it on Adult Swim.

Years
    Air: Episodes 5-8
    *Yawn* Definitely not worth my time to keep going. The arcs move too quickly and end before I have a chance to realize they began. Kanna's arc has potential, but I haven't been moved by its "emotional" contents at all, to be honest.

Valkyria Chronicles: Episodes 12-15
    The beginning of this series was a bit effy for me since every character looks like they've been done, but the series is really growing on me. It has a charm for what it's trying to achieve. Ultimately fails as a compelling war story, but succeeds as a relationship drama of friends and teamwork.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Hetalia: Axis Powers episode 42
    An episode dedicated to Russia's sisters. This made me kind of happy. While I'm not a bg fan of Belarus(I just tend to be put off by characters with her kind of personality), Ukraine is one of my favorite characters. Also, haha at Studio Dean. At first I got a chuckle out of them over-emphasizing Ukraine's chest, but by the end of the episode I was like "um, ok. Its not funny anymore. Stop plz. D:" But its not like we'll have this problem anymore since Ukraine has a pretty minimal role in the series, even compared to her sister.
    Belaruis's voice was spot-on.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Anime

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu 2 - Episode 2 - 6
    I don't think I'm going to continue watching, Endless Eight is seriously wtf D: I might skip the 8 episodes, but meh.

FMA : Brotherhood - Episode 12 - 18
    At least there was FMA to quell the disappointment about KyoAni's trolling.

Manga

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Chapter 264 -265
    Spoiler:

xxxHolic - Chapter 191

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! - Chapter 42
    I've always loved this manga <3 too cute...

Years
    Animu:
    Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (4):
    Abusive text messaging. wwwwwwww

Mango:
    Yumekui Merry (Ch. 5):
    Got into this because I liked the art style of the guy who made the Advent Cirno doujins. Slow translation is SLLLLLOOOOOWWWW.

Yumekui Kenbun (Vol. 1 Ch. 7):
    Apparently I attract dream eating magno. Cousin gave me this randomly during lunch and it's good. I like the short quick bite stories. Just wish that I could read more already because it's licensed so nobody's fan scanlating it. Oh well, may as well buy the other volumes ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back