• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Durarara 5
    Kida having a mysterious past. Too bad I already got the spoiler. ;;

Baka Test 5
    Lol, they aren't following to the light novelat all.

Kimi ni Todoke 17
    Confrontation between Pin and Sawako was lulz-some.

Katanagatari
    I'm watching it right now, but I don't know if I'll follow it thorough.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    finished watching elfen lied
    not many people i've spoken to agree with me but i thought it was a very good anime

starting darker than black tonight

Years
    Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann, eps 2-6: I revisited this anime after it sat in my On-Hold list for quite a while, and it's quite a ride. Everything is so action-packed and over the top without being stupid; I like it! (b'v')b

Aria the Natural, eps 6-7: Quite possibly the series that is the complete opposite of Gurren Lagann. It is relaxing unlike any anime I've ever watched, but is never boring; certainly, its spirit of normality and equality contrasts that of the Ubermensch ideals of Gurren Lagann. I should get the soundtrack for it sometime. :U

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Sasameki Koto Ep. 5
    It's a newer yuri that is out. I love it. It's so cute, and shows how all of us feel at one point. And it also has humor too. You can't beat it! <3

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Dance in the Vampire Bund → Episode 4 - 5
    Sometimes I feel as if I'm only watching this show for the loli vampire. The OP song is great; I'm glad there's already a full version of it out on the internet. Speaking about the opening song, I just discovered that the song was originally sung by REBECCA in 1985. I've listened to both versions of the song (the new version, sung by Aiko Nakano (used for the OP) and the older version, sung by REBECCA) and I prefer the newer version. But both versions are nice to listen to. The episodes are still interesting enough to keep me watching. I hear that the manga is better, so I may pick up the manga if I feel like it/if I have the time to do so.

Durarara!! → Episode 4 - 5
    Great episodes and it's still my favourite anime in this season so far. Selty is awesome.

So・Ra・No・Wo・To → Episode 4 - 5
    ( .__.) I wonder why I'm still watching this series… probably because of the moe.

Manga: di[e]ce (Chapter 8 — omg update), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Onikakushi-hen (Chapter 1 — I've been getting back into Higurashi lately… I'm not sure why. I'll end up playing the visual novel of this series sometime soon) Katekyo Hitman REBORN! (Chapter 276 — ~drama~) and Judge (Chapter 1 — Psychological? Mystery? Horror? Count me in!) and a few others.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    5CM Per Second i watched all three of them last night and i only planned on watching the first but i enjoyed so much that i ended up watching them all XD

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
    Keroro Gunsou Episode 296-300

Onono the friggin' awesome civil war dude, and Dororo with a gun?Epicness.

And Bleach episodes 1-6.
    Watching Rukia n' Ichigo rape more hollows, how cool is that?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Fullmetal Alchemist Chapter 104

...Arakawa-sensei, WHAT HAVE YOU DONNNNEEEE?!
    Spoiler:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    anime

Durarara! - Episode 1 - 5
    I'm so happy that there was at least one good, lovable anime this season. This is of course, just imo. I didn't feel like watching a vampire/musical anime. So anyway, this series just stands out, and I'm loving every minute of it. Its awesome like BBQ sauce. All the characters appeal to me so much(excluding glasses girl, yeah, only her, but she's okay). Most particularly Selty and her scientist buddy, and of course Izaya and vending-machine lifter. And Kida. Gosh, I love him to bits. Mikado is really fine as a main character too. The slashers are very cool too.

Kimi ni Todoke - Episode blehblehbleh
    Can't remember which episode now. Maybe 17? But hey, the Tooru arc is starting! YAYNESS.

manga

Kimi ni Todoke - Chapter 31 - 35
    You, yes you, go and read this manga now. If only to read these 5 heart-wrenching chapters. I did not expect this manga to deliver such emotional drama/saddening storylines. At all. I'm really hooked onto it now. BAWWWW ;O;

Pokemon Special - Volume 32
    Is it just me, or was there like, an overload of Commonershipping hints in this volume? I'm not complaining though, there were a few happy Haughty-moments too (:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Kobato ep 17
    Lol, filler. Not really surprised there.

Baka test ep 6
    Fanservice. Again, I'm not surprised.

Kimi ni Todoke ep 18
    I didn't expect to be sad. It wasn't like this in the manga. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Anime
    Fairy Tail Episode 17 - Can you finish up with the Galuna Island arc already so we can get on to the next one?! ;_; /honestly hoped it would be finished this episode but apparently not; it better be finished in the next one though >.>

Manga
    Pokemon Special Volume 32 - I was rereading the translated DPPt arc so I could get a general idea how Pearl speaks for LJ purpose; I was also hoping I could come across decent shots of him to turn into icons for the same reason.

Fairy Tail Chapter 171 - Baaaaaaaaw I want more chapters to be released at once so I don't have to wait a whole week ;_;

RadiosX5

PC's Resident Otaku
    Years
    Lucky Star - for the past 2 days i've been watching up to episode 13. If the character of konata was real, we'd be the perfect couple

Haruhi Suzimiya - I seriously have to stop watching shows with Wendee Lee as the main voice actor (She played Konata and Haruhi in both series....OMG CROSSOVER!!!!)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Detective Conan Chapter 722-723

A new case begins (and is almost ending; just one more chapter. XD ) This one is taking place at an Onsen, and though I'm trying to figure out myself who would be the murderer, I think I can only kick one of them off the suspect list out of three.

Yet, watch that one person be the murderer. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back