• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Air, episodes 9-12: I decided to undrop this and finish what I started 3 years ago (I gave it a second chance earlier this year, but gave up that time too). It's not as bad as I initially remembered, though still rushed. Now I know how Maeda got the idea for the Angel Beats! ending though. Tsk tsk, Jun, you need to be more creative.

Edit: Gah, it seems like I accidentally watched episode 12 and skipped the 11th episode. Silly me.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Watched a handful amount of shorts today. Started with Digital Juice, then Genius Party and Genius Party Beyond. Then I finished up Moyashimon which had a satisfying ending.

Then gave 11eyes OVA a try and regretted that. I suppose the creators have realized the TV series was made into a mockery by watchers, so they decided to make an extra episode that would be intentionally funny using perverted jokes. I also gave Angel Beats! a try and finished the first episode. Nothing that really captured my attention, but I'll go with it for now.

Then found out Diary of Tortov Roddle had specials and watched all three of those. Finished with another Studio°C production: Amazing Nuts! and I'm done for today.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Fifth episode of High School of the Dead. And I am watching Break Blade (first movie) now.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I've started to watch Bleach, and even on episode 4 I can say - it's a bloody good anime!
    I've noticed something, how come I prefer Shounen manga to shoujo manga...and I'm a girl/shoujo myself.....weird...

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    I read some Dragon Knights last night... As I remembered, it's really hard to tell what's going on unless you really pay attention. But it's still very funny.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Marathoned Karin. really loved it.
    I watched Episode 1 of Yu Gi Oh (missed out on it as a kid so why not)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquamentis

Touhoumon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    The last manga I've read was Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. But I have only read up to the start of the 4th arc, and I wasn't really interested in the way it was going. Was told to skip it since, 5+ get better so I might do that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back