• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I just watched all of Castle in the Sky. Sky pirates are pedos; the mean looking lady wasn't actually mean; the military is corrupt; miners are kickass. The soundtrack was magnificently nostalgic and poignant, and the story is one of Miyazaki's best ever told. I would have wanted a more in-depth ending, but nonetheless it was very heartwarming.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pretty Cure Splash Star ep. 48-49
    The final episodes of this PreCure arc with Saki and Mai. Overall, I enjoyed the series, despite Saki and Mai simply being slightly revised versions of Nagisa and Honoka. It's the Dark Fall minions that really make this season stand out.

Fresh PreCure ep. 7
    The very slow subbing of the series continues, with Eas beginning her infiltration of Pretty Cure and with Wester messing with time with his latest Nakewameke monster. I really wish they would sub this one faster, I'm quite enjoying it :)

Years
    Gundam 00 (up to episode 10): The massive angst that the Gundam franchise is known for finally showed up. Whee!
    "I'm an awful pilot, sniff"
    "I'm an awful tactician, sniff"
    "I'm an awful human being, sniff"

High School of the Dead, episode 6: If you'll excuse me, I'll need to go clog my permanent nosebleed.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Got up to the last part of R+V II now I just need to wait another month for a new chapter to come out D:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Watched Clannad the movie. I loved it but i'm not sure what i would have thought without watching the series prior to it.

And HOTD episode 6 is up on AF so i'll be watching that next.

Oh and a couple more R+V chapters.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I finished the whole series of 11eyes not too long ago. It was the first anime in a long time to get me hooked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back