• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are good episode ideas?

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
Years
  • Any episode ideas, and I got this thread idea from BMGf. Anyways, here is my idea:

Ash was walking with Iris and Cilan, and he was all good and good. Of course, he was about to go to another reigon to be bad at Pokemon again. Then, he was in a battle with Ghetsis, after arguing with him. He had his Hydregion. Then, his Hydregion used a powerful move, then hit it at Ash. He then was blasted to an tree. A walnut then fell on him. Then Ash fell asleep unconscious.......

Then, Ash woke up.....in Kanto! All that happened in Unova was just a nightmare! Actually, he was 14. He actually went to sleep in Kanto after he got out of the boat from Sinnoh. He visited Professor Oak to see his Pokemon. Then Kasumi and Brock visited and said hello. After that, they went to a different region with Ash.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    So your saying Unova was a nightmare? D': ... Anyway, I'd probably want an episode where Ash catches a legendary Pokemon. XD

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
    Years
  • So your saying Unova was a nightmare? D': ... Anyway, I'd probably want an episode where Ash catches a legendary Pokemon. XD

I just got that idea from another post from BMGf, and I thought it could gave a good explanation why Ash was said to be 10 still in BW001.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Cool thread idea. Here's mine:
    Ash is headed off for the next gym with Iris and Cilan when night falls. The three decide to fall asleep. Suddenly, there's a scream and Ash and Cilan wake up to see a shadowy figure taking Iris away. She vanishes into some nearby trees. It's still dark, but Ash and Cilan decide to investigate. Cilan lets his Dwebble and Pansage out in case of any trouble, Ash just sticks with his Pikachu. Then, one by one, the pokemon get stolen by the shadowy figures. Ash and Cilan are really scared now, and Pikachu is the only pokemon left. Cilan uses his sommelier abilities and sees that Pikachu is too scared to continue after Pikacu suddenly freezes. Ash groans, but not before Pikachu is stolen. Then he goes after the shadowy figure, determined to stop it, but it is too fast and his Pikachu is gone. He exhales deeply, unsure how to deal with the situation. He goes back to Cilan, only to find that Cilan is gone. Signs of a struggle mark the soil on the floor. Ash, terrified now, is walking blindly, scared. Then, he see's a light. Following the light, he see's his friends and his pokemon playing with Blitzle's. Asking what was going on, Cilan explained that one of the Blitzle's family members went missing, and they were looking for help. However, they couldn't resist an urge to play. Ash grins and plays with the Blitzles, before they decide to find the missing one of the colony. To be continued.

Part 2 involves Ash and the gang searching for the missing Blitzle before they find it being chased by a hostile Pokemon. Ash and his Pikachu battle it, and are rewarded when they defeat it. The Blitzle they rescued rushes forwards to the gang, happy to be saved. Ash, a bit tired from the battle, nods happily. Then, they return to the group of Blitzle's. They all play happily. The one that Ash rescued enjoys playing with the Pikachu. Ash smiles happily. Then, when the gang is about the leave, the Blitzle that Ash rescued runs forth. Ash is surprised to find out the Blitzle wants to join his team. So he catches the Blitzle and heads forth on his journey.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Why not an episode where Ash finally fulfills his dream? An epic battle with his rivals in the uNova League where he emerges as champion is pretty good.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • *** After winning the Unova League, Ash sets to prove more than just that, as a result, he takes the Champion League's Challenge. Due to Ash lack of SOME experience, he makes it through Marshal...Unfortunately, he was smashed by Caitlin, who by Coincidence, introduces herself to Ash as the Sinnoh Battle Frontier Brain. Knowing Ash experience in Sinnoh, Caitlin Suggests the Challenge of the Sinnoh Battle FRONTIER To Ash. According to her Statement....She will be waiting for him there as well......

Ash made it a bit far crossing the Unova League, but his Ambition grows more to head for the Champions League. Following Caitlin Advice , Ash needs to set off to the Battle Frontier...but he makes it home at first.

Back at Home, after a warm welcome, Ash's Mother tells Ash ab out a guest who's been waiting for him recently. He checks it out and turns out to be Misty. After exchanging their experience, they come to a conclusion of Battling to evaluate each other especially after that long wait....

Ash uses his Unova team to sum up his journey there. Putting up a good fight against Gym Leader Misty, the battle ends with a Tie....with Pikachu and (Insert Pokemon Here) faint.

Unfortunately, Misty still needs to stick to her Gym Leader duties so she couldn't join Ash;s into his new Journey. Until then, she followed him to the Port and they bid farewell there.

Ash reaches Twinleaf Town, a warm reunion ignited when he meets Dawn again, and it turns out she got the Win to the Hoenn Grande Festival. Dawn, having nothing to do, follows Ash in his temporary quest, especially since Dawn is native to Sinnoh. Dawn and Ash make their way to the Battle Frontier passing by some old friends, gym leaders etc... until at Snowpoint City, he comes into a Shocking en counter with Max. According to his reasoning, Max was given permission to leave home and set out into a Journey to gain more experience at being Gym Leader. Part of his quest is to conquer Gyms, but it seems he couldn't make it through Candice.

Max suddenly recalled Ash Promise to him, a battle......
    It would fit at a time like this since it would supply Max with good training to try beating Candince. Pikachu made it out after a battle against Kirlia...disappointed Max proposed there would be no way to win. Obviously, Ash and Dawn helps him out and teach him strategies to overcome the gym, The least Ash could do is watch Max's rematch @ THE Snowepoint Gym......

Ugh...my hand hurts! Gotta Quit writing X_X
    Umm...you know what..."To be Continued" :P

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    *** After winning the Unova League, Ash sets to prove more than just that, as a result, he takes the Champion League's Challenge. Due to Ash lack of SOME experience, he makes it through Marshal...Unfortunately, he was smashed by Caitlin, who by Coincidence, introduces herself to Ash as the Sinnoh Battle Frontier Brain. Knowing Ash experience in Sinnoh, Caitlin Suggests the Challenge of the Sinnoh Battle FRONTIER To Ash. According to her Statement....She will be waiting for him there as well......

Ash made it a bit far crossing the Unova League, but his Ambition grows more to head for the Champions League. Following Caitlin Advice , Ash needs to set off to the Battle Frontier...but he makes it home at first.

Back at Home, after a warm welcome, Ash's Mother tells Ash ab out a guest who's been waiting for him recently. He checks it out and turns out to be Misty. After exchanging their experience, they come to a conclusion of Battling to evaluate each other especially after that long wait....

Ash uses his Unova team to sum up his journey there. Putting up a good fight against Gym Leader Misty, the battle ends with a Tie....with Pikachu and (Insert Pokemon Here) faint.

Unfortunately, Misty still needs to stick to her Gym Leader duties so she couldn't join Ash;s into his new Journey. Until then, she followed him to the Port and they bid farewell there.

Ash reaches Twinleaf Town, a warm reunion ignited when he meets Dawn again, and it turns out she got the Win to the Hoenn Grande Festival. Dawn, having nothing to do, follows Ash in his temporary quest, especially since Dawn is native to Sinnoh. Dawn and Ash make their way to the Battle Frontier passing by some old friends, gym leaders etc... until at Snowpoint City, he comes into a Shocking en counter with Max. According to his reasoning, Max was given permission to leave home and set out into a Journey to gain more experience at being Gym Leader. Part of his quest is to conquer Gyms, but it seems he couldn't make it through Candice.

Max suddenly recalled Ash Promise to him, a battle......
    It would fit at a time like this since it would supply Max with good training to try beating Candince. Pikachu made it out after a battle against Kirlia...disappointed Max proposed there would be no way to win. Obviously, Ash and Dawn helps him out and teach him strategies to overcome the gym, The least Ash could do is watch Max's rematch @ THE Snowepoint Gym......

Ugh...my hand hurts! Gotta Quit writing X_X
    Umm...you know what..."To be Continued" :P

Nice. Specially when Dawn appears. ^_^

Nepse

Dragonite<3
    Years
  • ↑↑Ash has to win a pokémon league tournament in his home-region (Kanto) before he can compete in the Champion League.

Years
  • I like Charicific's idea.

Ash could like, meet up with one of his previous friends (I'd say Dawn) and Ash takes on the Battle Frontier in Sinnoh while Dawn is revealed to have caught some new Pokemon in Hoenn and Unova and continues being a Coordinator plus she meets Iris and Cilan for the first time.

I mean, my buddy Xeberos loves Dawn so he'd love this idea.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    There should be more characters from kanto, like gary's returning and leaf's appearance.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    All that happened in Unova was just a nightmare!

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME FALSE HOPE?!

Alright, I'll post a crack side episode idea I had.
    Ash and co. go to a fair. Pikachu and his ketchup go on the bumper cars. When somebody suggests that it's crazy to date ketchup, Pikachu goes insane and starts ramming into everybody's else's cars. He then smiles happily at his precious condiment, illuminated by the light of exploding bumper cars behind him. Unfortunately, Pikachu finds out the next day that his ketchup has been used up by Cilan for a sandwich. Heartbroken, he runs away and cries his eyes out until a Thunderstone falls on his head.
    HAPPY ENDING

darkpokeball

Years
  • Oh...that was...random. Anyways, I had another episode idea:

Part One:
    Ash, in a new region, checks into a hotel with Cilan and, uh, a new female companion: Ria!(The rich girl who doesn't accept not getting what she wants, leading to comedic events, until the end of the series where Ria realizes that being rich is not all that matters and heads on her own journey, inspired by Ash.) The three all sleep in different rooms when Hypno-like pokemon sneak in and cast them all under a spell while they sleep. Ash ends up in a mysterious dream-world that is similar to Kanto. However, nobody's there. Ash runs to Misty's gym, wanting to reunite. When inside, he finds a seemingly possessed Misty that floats in the air and floats over to him. Ash screams and tries to run, but runs into a ghost-type pokemon. He sends out his Pikachu to do battle, when the ghost-type pokemon turns Pikachu into a ghost. Misty, the ghost-type, and Pikachu all try to catch Ash, who flees from the gym only to find a bunch of ghost(zombified) inhabitants of Kanto waiting for him. The scene then cuts to Cilan's dreamworld. Cilan is in a tent offering free readings to see how much pokemon like their owners. When a customer comes in with a Dewott, Cilan is quick to evaluate. When done, he tells the trainer that the Dewott is happy to be with him. The trainer nods and tried to leave happily, when he/she runs into the exit and can't get out. Cilan runs over and tries to open the tent flaps, which have turned into pure metal and won't open. Trapped, Cilan and the trainer beg and plead for help. After a while, they give up. The trainer looks over to his Dewott and screams. The Dewott attacks him harshly, causing him to jump out of the way. Cilan, confused, tries to find out what's wrong with the Dewott, when he gets a close look and realizes the Dewott is a ghost(similar to the transformed PIkachu is Ash's nightmare.) It then shows Ria, who is in a great concert hall performing an act of talent with her pokemon, famous as she dreamed she would be. She's having the time of her life and the camera zooms in on her as she closes her eyes and bows. When she opens her eyes, she see's the audience has suddenly all turned into ghosts. Screaming, she summons her pokemon into their pokeballs and runs as fast as she can out the backstage entrance, only to see more zombies. She is in a city now, running, dodging ghosts and ghost pokemon, when she trips over a pokemon that's not a ghost. Picking it up, she runs. After a while, she stops and looks at the pokemon and asks if it's okay. The pokemon is suddenly a ghost when she looks at it and it bites her shoulder. She screams and tosses it away like a heartless maniac. She clutches her shoulder as she realizes she's surrounded on a bridge. She then dives off the bridge, aiming for the water, when a portal opens. She dives straight into the portal. It then shows Ash running when he rams straight into Ria outside a tent. They hear cries from inside the tent, and open it. The Dewott has cornered Cilan. Ria sends out her pokemon and they have a battle with the Dewott. Ria wins. Cilan walks out of the tent and thanks them. Suddenly, the Hypno-like pokemon that put them under the spell show up as well as some members of whatever evil team is native to the region. They claim that they're impressed that Ash, Cilan, and Ria made it this far before commanding their pokemon to attack. Cilan claims that none of them have their pokemon ready. The evil team laughs saying it just makes the battle easier and their pokemon lunge forwards. Ria holds them off. Meanwhile, Ash and Cilan realize that they're cages behind the evil team. They run and free their pokemon from the cages and turn ready to join Ria. Ria, meanwhile, is winning. She grins. Then, she cries out and clutches her shoulder looking at the wound. When she looks back up, she's a ghost. Ash and Cilan scream and realize they're surrounded. The evil team then laughs saying that since Ria was zombified in the dream, she'll never wake up. Ash and CIlan are horrified. Then Ash recklessly declares a battle: If they win, then the evil team would have to free them all from the spell...including Ria. The evil team accepts saying that if Ash, Cilan, and Ria lose, then Ash, Cilan, and Ria have to stay in the nightmare world forever. Ria laughs evilly as the battle starts. The battle gets close, as it is down to one Hypno-like pokemon versus a very weak Pikachu. Cilan cheers Ash on, but Ash is losing. Ash claims he can't do it and they're too powerful, and that they already have Ria. Cilan encourages Ash not to give up, and his motivational words cause Ash to fight harder than before. Pikachu wins and the three are saved from the nightmare realm, all three waking up. They then report the experience to the head of the hotel who says that he/she'll contact the authorites. When they leave, the hotel manager calls someone and says that: "They're more clever than we thought. We have to up our game." A mysterious silhoutte is shown after facing two more evil-looking grunts of the team and throws a picture of Ash to them, instructing them to hunt the target. The evil-looking grunts acknowlege and head off. The End.

Years
  • Another idea I have for the future is Ash reunites with his past rivals, traveling companions and their rivals and they all enter a battle tournament somewhere in the Pokemon world.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Oh...that was...random. Anyways, I had another episode idea:

Part One:
    Ash, in a new region, checks into a hotel with Cilan and, uh, a new female companion: Ria!(The rich girl who doesn't accept not getting what she.....

:o I got myopic reading this xD but really, I LOVE YOUR Creation. Especially since it deals with a NON-Exaggerated idea for a plot.

Nice. Specially when Dawn appears. ^_^

I like Charicific's idea.

Ash could like, meet up with one of his previous friends (I'd say Dawn) and Ash takes on the Battle Frontier in Sinnoh while Dawn is revealed to have caught some new Pokemon in Hoenn and Unova and continues being a Coordinator plus she meets Iris and Cilan for the first time.

I mean, my buddy Xeberos loves Dawn so he'd love this idea.

^^ Thanks you, you two.

darkpokeball

Years
  • Yay! My creation is loved! Here's another one within the new region I've made:

Ria enters a contest where the grand prize is a lot of Pokedollars. She, using her money, primps her pokemon in every way she can for the beauty contest. There, she meets a younger girl named Flora who is poor, but still has an unbreakable bond with her pokemon. Flora can't afford much, so her dress-up is all hand made. Ria thinks that the pathetic attempt is humorous at first. She spends so much time getting her pokemon ready, it is all she ever thinks about. It goes to an insane level where she wakes Cilan and Ash up at night asking them if the 'pink bow' or the 'yellow bow' would be better. She is clearly stressing over the situation. Ash and Cilan discuss the problem and Ash grins, saying he knows a way to cure her. Later, Pikachu steals an expensive-looking ribbon off of Ria's pokemon and runs off. Ria and her pokemon chase after Pikachu. Pikachu leads them to Ash and Cilan, who claim it's a surprise and Dawn steps out. Dawn talks about her experience with contests, and how it's okay if your pokemon isn't absolutely perfect. Her encouragement allows a distressed Ria to settle down and think about it. She then aims for more handmade instead of flashy. The day of the contest comes and Dawn, Ash, and Cilan are there to cheer her on. The girl that Ria thought was pathetic earlier is trying to get her poor homemade pokemon to match up to the other contestants quality standards before declaring that it's no use. Ria steps up to the girl and tells her that it doesn't matter about how perfect it is: the thought counts. THe girl nods, the contest begins. In the end, Ria wins. The girl is obviously sad, and goes to her mother, who is in near-rags. Ria, realizing that there are people who need things more than her, donates the money to them willingly. The girl laughs and the family walks away. Dawn walks up and tells Ria that it was the right thing to do. Ria thanks Dawn for her encouragement, before they seperate once more. Dawn goes back to Sinnoh, and Ria asks if they'll ever meet again. Ash grins, saying that nothing's ever certain, but it's not too unlikely. He then fingers a little Misty-charm in his hands hinting that Misty might show up later.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Then, Ash woke up.....in Kanto! All that happened in Unova was just a nightmare! He actually went to sleep in Kanto after he got out of the boat from Sinnoh.

This part would explain so much. So much.

darkpokeball

Years
  • What would happen if Ash/Cilan/Ria actually died? And I'm not talking about getting revived a few minutes later dead. I'm talking about actually dead. It would be nice to see Pokemon series take a darker turn, after all, it has a few older fans. A darker version of pokemon, where Ash isn't fighting for fun: He's fighting for his life. Yeah, too good to be true. Curses.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Doomed to Repeat it:

After an accident with a Unova Time Machine, powered by a scale from Zekrom, a scientist accidently places Ash into a warp where he will relive pivotal points in his life (His victories and battles in the Original Series. His travels in AG and the foes he faced in DP). However Ash must do things exactly as he did the first time or risk being doomed to repeat that point until he does.

Notes:
    1. This episode was supposed to be a refresher to the viewers about what has happened in the Show already, so help bring everyone up to speed. But it's done subtly so not to be a spoiler for the fans just joining the series now.

2. Though not to be mistaken as shipping, Ash makes certain comments regarding his former companions (ex. He comments about how he missed Misty's "Push me and i'll push back" attitude. And how he never really noticed how graceful and talented May and Dawn were). This made Iris rather annoyed and jealous about how Ash made no such comments about her or Axew.

3. At times Ash actually says or does things that didn't really match his persona at those points (ex. When Gary insulted him, rather get mad, Ash just smiled, laughed and said "Always with the quips, Gary. I admit at times i miss your droll sense of humor)

A mind's a terrible thing to waste:

While passing through a city, they hear a rumor that a Kanto region Gym Leader is in the hospital, having been a victim of an attack from a Munna. Ash and Co. go to see who it is and Ash is shocked to learn that it is Misty. Anxious to find who's responsible, he discovers it was Tyson, testing a captured Munna for Team Rocket.

Green With Envy:
    Ash and Co. arrive at a Unova Grass Type battle tournament. Naturally Ash wants to compete, especially after seeing that Trip will be in it as well. However, because he only has Snivy and Swadloon can't be entered because it's half bug-type, Ash is forced to make a call to Professor Oak and has him send over Sceptile. At first, Ash wants the two to get along, but after witnessing Sceptile's power, Snivy begins to increasingly grow more and more jealous. On another note, Sceptile's appearance causes Iris, Cilan and even Trip to ask "If Ash had a pokemon as powerful as Sceptile on hand, why'd he only come to Unova with Pikachu and catch Snivy and the others as a starting point?".

Bringing the heat:
    Ash and Co. arrive at a town being menaced by a horde of Kanto region Pokemon, Charizard. A goofball worker at the Charicific Valley tried to pull a stupid stunt by bringing a large number of Charizard to Unova. But he lost control and now they're all over the place. Trip arrives in town too and deals with them like he did with the Venipede colony. However Ash, Iris and Cilan try to help Officer Jenny fix the problem, without hurting the Charizard. But they also get an unexpected hand from an old friend of Ash's, his Charizard.

Tyranitar Tantrum:
    While Ash and co. are passing through a nearby city, they learn that people from a pokemon nature preserve have brought a collection of Johto regional pokemon for display, but only temporarily, afterwards they will safely be sent back to their home. However, Team Rocket interfere and cause one of the pokemon, Tyranitar, to go on a rampage. Ash and co. try to help, and Iris even makes an attempt to befriend and capture it. But they soon learn that this Tyranitar was once the Larvitar that Ash once hatched and cared for.

Note: Ash's Oshawhott battles to protect Tyranitar from Team Rocket and evolves into Dewott.

Legendary Lies:
    Our group of trainers pass by a town whose local champion claims to have seen an Entei in Unova. But when he describes what Entei looks like, Ash points out what an actual Entei looks like, even though he denies having actually seen one.

I know these episodes have too many blast from the pasts, but i feel that Iris and Cilan should finally know what Ash has been through and truly start to respect that.

The Play's the Thing:

Ash and co. run into Bianca again and she tells them about a Pokemon Musical that is being held in a nearby town. This musical has been played several times in Unova and was loved by everyone who watched it. But the real shock came when they when to see it, it was called "A Kid from Pallet Town" and it was a musical version of Ash's adventures, and he was not too happy about it.

Notes:

1. I've seen this concept before and i thought "What the heck, why not?"

2. Although this musical was meant to be a tribute to Ash, he takes it as an insult

Years
  • Not sure about you guys, but I'd love an episode where the main gang turn into Pokemon, much like how Ash turned into a Pikachu way back in Johto. That was one of the most entertaining episodes to date imo and to do something like that more often would be really interesting.

That or Pikachu accidentally ending up with another trainer and an episode following their escapades. Of course, Ash'll get him back in the end of said episode.

I'm not exactly difficult to please, lol.

Years
  • Haha, I had a funny thought the other day. What if Ash was really in a hospital and the entire series was a dream, this would definitely explain why he stays 10 years old. Anyways, what if Ash went into a coma after doing something dumb like sticking a fork in a socket, that could contribute to him getting a Pikachu. Anyways, I know that is a dumb idea, but for some reason that's what came to my mind...

Back