• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are the most sought after items in pokemon pearl?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Life Orb, Leftovers, one time items for evolution (such as dubious disc and reaper cloth), and EV training items (power lense, anklet, bracelet, and others). I know that there are others, but I'm no expert on items or anything.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Personally, I went to a lot of trouble to get a Focus Sash, just for F.E.A.R, but yeah, the only itemr eally that I worked for xD;

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I don't have any sought after items in Pokemon Pearl, because i don't own that game :P.

But i'd really like the Azure flute in Diamond!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Reaper Cloth isn't one time only. With a bit of luck, you can easily get more in Turnback Cave.

But for me, it would have to be the Gym Leader TMs. I accidentally used my last Grass Knot TM, so I had to trade for another one...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Along with that, all the unobtainable Tm's. Like Stealth Rock, I could always use some those TM's.. Heart Scales for the Move Tutor are pretty valuable.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    fairly common though.

I'd say the battle items that you can only get from teh battle tower/ PBR mystery gift, since it takes a fair bit of work for those. I'd also say the gym leader TMs, since they're irreplacable without someone trading you them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Rare candies still help. Besides, stones are very easy to get. Fr/Lg, Celadon city, Celadon Dept. store, have pokes hold the stones. Use Pal Park. Easy.

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
    The event items, I guess, like Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, etc. Also one-time evo items, plates & rare berries.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    i personally try to get me a Lucky Egg, i think its 3x amount af exp after a battle. And i use an action replay to get The Azure Flute, Oaks Letter and Members Pass/Card:P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Rare candies still help. Besides, stones are very easy to get. Fr/Lg, Celadon city, Celadon Dept. store, have pokes hold the stones. Use Pal Park. Easy.
    Wifi has a feature that levels all your Pokemon automatically up to Level 100. For that reason, Rare Candies aren't that popular for usage anymore.

The event items, I guess, like Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, etc. Also one-time evo items, plates & rare berries.
    Nintendo hardly ever releases an event where you can actually use the story mode to obtain the event Pokemon. They only would really directly give you the event Pokemon rather than making you use Story Mode to capture it. Plates are hardly considered valuable at all. They barely boost your move's power in competetive.

i personally try to get me a Lucky Egg, i think its 3x amount af exp after a battle. And i use an action replay to get The Azure Flute, Oaks Letter and Members Pass/Card:P
    It's not valuable if it's hacked. D: And I would much rather EV train than get experience fast.

Life Orb, Leftovers, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Focus Sash, stat enhancing Berries (Petaya), statboosters (Protein), Power items (EVs), Experience Share, etc. are examples of good items.

Back