• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Just picked up Mad Max and Mafia II. After I replay Mafia I'm going to be beating mad max

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
  • Over the weekend, I've ordered myself a copy of Forza Motorsport 6, so I've been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 2 while I wait for my copy to get here later this week. Just as good as the original Horizon, although the design storefront overhaul introduced in Forza 5 is the worst decision I've ever seen Turn 10 made. It makes it so that you can only find designs for the car you're either driving or the car you're planning on buying, so searching for good designs for cars (if you don't particularly care about what you're driving, like me) is extremely tedious and repetitive, especially when you see constant repeats of designs. I hear they're bringing back the old system in Forza Horizon 3, and I say the sooner, the better!

Outside of that, I'm super excited for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided despite the fact that I most likely won't get it day 1, so I've been replaying Human Revolution and remembering how good the game is, especially when going for a pacifist run. I still remember how satisfying it was to complete a pacifist and no alarm run on the hardest difficulty. As for my current playthrough, I'm currently near the endgame, and I have most of the augments I need (and some I don't) maxed out.

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Currently playing Pokemon Flame (some kind of fakemon hack, had to fix it first cause some parts in it were in another language besides English).

Outside of that, playing Final Fantasy VII on my PS1 and Need For Speed: Carbon on my PS2.

Years
  • Over the weekend, I've ordered myself a copy of Forza Motorsport 6, so I've been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 2 (...) I hear they're bringing back the old system in Forza Horizon 3, and I say the sooner, the better!

Outside of that, I'm super excited for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided despite the fact that I most likely won't get it day 1, so I've been replaying Human Revolution (...)

Cool to see another Forza fan. I played a LOT of Forza 3 and 4 back in the day. I haven't dabbled much in the more recent entries, though Horizon was good times. Being someone who spent many hours doing car painting and sold stuff on the old storefront, I'm glad that they're devoting time to keep that community happy.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution has been sitting unplayed in my Steam library for a while. Really must get back to that one day...

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    Been playing Final Fantasy 7. Yeah the game really didn't age as well as I thought. Thank god the remake is coming.

Arsenic

Years
  • Over the weekend, I've ordered myself a copy of Forza Motorsport 6, so I've been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 2 while I wait for my copy to get here later this week. Just as good as the original Horizon, although the design storefront overhaul introduced in Forza 5 is the worst decision I've ever seen Turn 10 made. It makes it so that you can only find designs for the car you're either driving or the car you're planning on buying, so searching for good designs for cars (if you don't particularly care about what you're driving, like me) is extremely tedious and repetitive, especially when you see constant repeats of designs. I hear they're bringing back the old system in Forza Horizon 3, and I say the sooner, the better!

Outside of that, I'm super excited for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided despite the fact that I most likely won't get it day 1, so I've been replaying Human Revolution and remembering how good the game is, especially when going for a pacifist run. I still remember how satisfying it was to complete a pacifist and no alarm run on the hardest difficulty. As for my current playthrough, I'm currently near the endgame, and I have most of the augments I need (and some I don't) maxed out.

Cool to see another Forza fan. I played a LOT of Forza 3 and 4 back in the day. I haven't dabbled much in the more recent entries, though Horizon was good times. Being someone who spent many hours doing car painting and sold stuff on the old storefront, I'm glad that they're devoting time to keep that community happy.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution has been sitting unplayed in my Steam library for a while. Really must get back to that one day...

Fellow Forza fans! I think I may pop in Horizon 2 and play that for a bit today! Super excited for 3, Australia should be a good place and it's full of sportscars (I saw 7 Ferrari 458s within 3 hours along the coast north of Sydney.)

Also Gehring if you haven't do beat Human Revolution it's great!

Arsenic

Years
  • A shit load of Destiny. Figure I better appease the Iron Lords before Rise of Iron drops.

I think I've done pretty good with my Titan given that I've never run a raid due to no one to do it with.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Been playing a lot of stuff here lately. Finally finished dark souls 3 and then started playing ff type0 after I actually was able to get past the tutorial it seems pretty fun but I don't really care for the story which is definitely a downer. I've also just bought the technomancer and put it in to load before I went to work so Ill likely spend several hours on that here in a bit.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Put MonHun 4U aside for now(rank 3 story, charge blade is effing amazing), and decided to finally get around to some other current stuff. Almost coccurently playing Adventure/Sword of Mana, and I am stuck with one thought in my head. Why is Adventure considered the better game? Adventure is as easy as sword is, and Sword has the better artstyle, better music remixes for context, and stuff like weapon forging/classes add depth to an admittedly shallow game. Not to mention adventure keeps all the old school trademarks of artifical difficulty, I loathe it when you need yo run circles in a dungeon to spawn the enemy you need for a snowman switch, or the way you can just slap everything into submission with no consequence. Only thing adventure has over Sword is the map has that cool wrap around, but I like Sword's overworld for being more stylish ajd actially making sense.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Tales of Berseria - My copy arrived today! Rocking the imported PS3 version, since I don't have a PS4. Regardless, game runs buttery smooth on the PS3. 60 FPS battles are enough to satiate my performance standards, and the overworld hasn't had any major hiccups yet. So, cool. Onto the game itself. This is legit great. No, seriously. I'm setting aside my rabid fanboyism for Tales to say this, in my eleven hours of playing Berseria: I'm genuinely enjoying the game. The inclusion of Break Souls, Switch Blast, and the AI being actually competent this time around makes for a very satisfying experience. Story seems fine, so far, there's not a lot that turned me off. Music is pretty standard fare, Sakuraba has let loose just a tad though.

Also, Eizen is fucking cool. I could do without the constant references to his moniker of "死神", but character wise, he's pretty chill. He seems to act as the voice of reason most of the time, which is surprising. Except, whenever a tanned Malak is involved, he seems to get a little bit agitated; so much that Velvet of all people has to scold him, lol. Gameplay-wise, he's GREAT. Very fast, well-balanced artes (he's a magic knight basically), and an absurd Break Soul which skyrockets his combo potential. Not only that, he has Raise Dead, lol.

Just a side note, the one game that Hideo Baba isn't involved in... leads to a well-rounded Tales game?

Monster Hunter Generations - Admittedly, I've been slacking on this lol. I just started with the Deviants, probably going to go far the Silverwind Narga armour first. Need a set for my Switch-Axe.

BOXBOXBOY - I've also been slacking on this! Well, less slacking and more stumped. This game got mean fast, lol. I breezed right through the main story and jumped straight to the bonus worlds. And, that was a huge wake up call. Suddenly, I felt the pressure of my box limits to get the crowns; something that this game nor did the original BOXBOY ever do to me. I've still not finished the whole game, as I'm slowly trudging through the last bonus world. Hopefully, I can get it done before September at least, lol. Oh, those extra comics are cute as well.

Years
  • Been playing Phantasy Star 4.

It was a random thing that led to that, I was checking out the wii virtual console for something else, noticed that PS4 was on there, was like "ooo, neat." Was then told I could just buy it off Steam, so I did, because I've never finished it. Or any other game in this series. Which probably means that I'm going to pick the others up once I'm done with this one. >:T

Years
  • I've been playing I Am Setsuna.

was craving a nice rpg to play and i got excited seeing it was announced to hit the steam stores a long while ago. i haven't found the time to play til recently and my thoughts are still up in the air about the game but im enjoying it for the most part

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers for PS4. The English subtitles aren't too bad honestly. Aside from the screw ups during the battle dialogue, I don't have much complaints. Definitely makes the game twice as enjoyable when you actually know for yourself what's going as opposed to getting all the info secondhand.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I recently played and finished Mighty No 9, which I've backed back in the day. All I'll say is... this game exists.

Years
  • Might be late But I just played Undertale Earlier, and I just beat Undyne after Couple of Deaths and I progress but I can't beat Muffet, It took Forever, So I'll try to Defeat Muffet Tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I recently played and finished Mighty No 9, which I've backed back in the day. All I'll say is... this game exists.

Such a letdown, I thought it had so much potential when I first heard about it.

Just bought Doom (Xbox One) earlier tonight. Played about an hour of it. Main plan is to play it all day tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Trying to complete Japanese Pokémon Blue, because a free legit Gengar without having to trade is a serious stuff.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Currently I am playing War Thunder and it is freaking fun to play. It is a realistic WW2 airplanes and Tank fights, not only they really helps you to get knowing with the planes and how to use it and most importantly the intense fight that not every games that could get that

Back