• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

pkmin3033

If you don't want to immediately start again in NG+ mode, that is. I played it twice my first time and my save file has over 200 hours on it.
I won't, I don't have the patience or the time to play a game this long more than once, considering that it's nothing special. If I get every trophy except for the two exclusive to NG+ (which I might, although I've heard many bad things about some of the video games and I'm not going to spend hours trying to do them) then I might go into NG+ long enough to get those, but the game is nowhere near good enough for a second playthrough.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I decided to play through Kirby Star Allies again, currently I'm on the fourth world hub (which looks gorgeous) after defeating the third world's final boss.

Years
At steam, i was spending a lot of hours playing the well known free-to-play team fortress 2.
Oh my god, that game can really make me spend hours because of being a really entertaining game.
I was playing in a brazilian server as a scout (my main class), and i had a lot of fun on that server, doing things like the common PvP and being friendlies.
I think this game marked me as an FPS player, not only because of the customization of the classes, but because of being so different as many other FPS's like call of duty, battlefield, counter-strike and etc, i think downloading steam and playing this game at servers in my first time was worth it and i don't regret it.

pkmin3033

About ready to scream at Persona 5...have done so, several tiimes, in fact. I'm 75 hours in and still in the seventh Palace. JUST. END. ALREADY. This one in particular was one of the most miserable experiences I've had in an RPG in a while, and it was so unnecessary. 90% of the palaces are just so badly designed as to suck the fun right out of it, and Mementos...I've been getting flashbacks of the Temple of the Ocean King in Phantom Hourglass, and that was diabolical. The narrative hasn't been so bad, though...which is good, because there is a lot more of that. xD;

Finished Legend Mode in Hyrule Warriors on Switch and am now playing Adventure Mode maps. Rediscovering my hatred for Fi, Darunia, and Ruto all over again. Why were the latter two even included in this game.

Episode 5 of Alan Wake. So close to the end, now. So very close.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
F Zero GX on the Gamecube. It's a lot of fun with 30 drivers and the option to make your own vehicle. Mine is the Acro Lynx.

I can win Grand Prix's on Novice and Standard consistently but expert is another story. The difficulty is significantly increased from standard and the opponents become significantly more aggressive. Did I manage my boosts wrong leaving me flashing red? Here's comes Black Shadow with a spin attack to put me out of the race. Trying to take drivers out myself tends to just slow me down. Mrs Arrow seems to have a strange ability to finish 1st overall unless she wrecks meaning I usually finish second. (Which still gives more tickets than winning standard class)

Once I finally get good enough to win on Expert Difficulty then Master Mode. I will seemingly need to be as good as Captain Falcon himself to win there.

Despite being hard it is still a lot of fun to play and I am surprised Nintendo have not made F Zero for later gens.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Currently finishing up Super Mario Oddysey and Fire Emblem Warriors.

Trying to find time to get into Breath of the Wild also :P

TY

Currently swapping between C&C: Red Alert 2, Age of Empires III and Hearthstone

Years
esterday I finished again Half Life 2, I mean I completed episode two and it was gorgeous as always, however the end of it is sooo intriguing that it's really a pain to wait for so long for releasing of the third one... Sometimes I think that it won't be released at all and that's extremely sad because I want to know so much what will be the end of this amazing story. Half Life 2 is one of the best games in my opinion and I think it deserves finally a good ending

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
These days I've played Fairune Collection on my Switch. In the bundle, I have cleared Fairune 2 and Fairune Origin. Perhaps I should finish the original Fairune soon...

Last edited:

TY

Playing some C&C Tiberian Dawn at the moment, later on planning to start with Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, if i get to it.

pkmin3033

Finished Persona 5! FINALLY! Only took me 85 hours. That was like...the video game equivalent of Dragonball Z. With about 20% Frieza Saga and 80% Garlic Jr. and Great Saiyaman Sagas. With every palace except Futaba's being Muscle Tower from the original show.

...I wonder if anyone will get that.

I'm going to get the plat, even though I have to endure the first palace again, because I may as well. Then I'm going to play Batman: The Enemy Within, because god I need a break.

42% done with the Adventure Map in Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition. I'm debating branching out into the Master Quest map to unlock Young Link's level 3 weapon and that lovely map in the bottom left hand corner for grinding. I have a Switch Pro Controller, so I can split-screen if I need to.

...also, Zant > Ghirahim. I don't care what general consensus is, Ghirahim is frustratingly annoying to play as, and Zant is just ridiculously hilarious. Skyward Sword continues to infect the franchise even through this game >.>

I WILL play Alan Wake tomorrow. I've waited so long to finish it! gdi.

Years
Been playing some old Mario Tennis games because Aces reminded me that I used to play Tennis 64 a lot as a child. It only took an hour to become better at the game than I was in the past, I started off losing to an easy cpu though lmao.

Also Fate Grand Order was added to Australia recently so I started playing that. I've got some catch up to do being a year behind but it's not so bad, I just need to rely heavily on friends for damage right now.

TY

C&C Tiberian Sun, playing the campaign once more... and raging at it aswell cause it wasn't as doable as i imagined it would be :(

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I got the PS4 port of Danganronpa that packages the first two together a few days ago. Cleared Chapter 1 last night. I think I almost broke a sweat doing the first class trial. Made a couple of mistakes and had a lucky guess in there. I can only imagine how....rough, I guess, Danganronpa v3 might be when I eventually get to that one.

You see, this is my first time actually playing Danganronpa myself, but a few years ago I read+watched a translated LP of the first 2 games, so I already know/remember most of what happens in those two, which obviously helps out a lot with the investigation and trial parts of the game and whatnot. I do not have this luxury with v3, and it's not like I'm smart or anything either so.....

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Still trying to 100% GTA 3. God, the paramedic mission in post game is SOOOOOO aggravating. Think I'm going to rely on glitches or mods, it's so stupid.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Platted Persona 5, and now I've picked up Batman: The Enemy Within. I'm loving every second of it. The first season was novel, but this is just...so much better. John Doe is literally the best Joker prototype ever, and the second best interpretation of him after Mark Hamill's. I'm just having so much fun with it. xD

Going after Level 3 weapons in Hyrule Warriors. Midna is such a bad character to play as.

TY

tried to play some Black Ops 3 zombies, game crashes on me... ok then :(
So now its World at War

Neronaya

STAR GATE HEAVEN
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Currently I'm switching based on mood between
- Persona 5
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Explorers of Sky)
- Shadow of the Colossus (HD)
- Final Fantasy VI

Back