• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
been returning to borderlands 1 for a bit. slowly making my way through the secret armoury dlc and it's unforgiving af :')

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Not much really, I'm waiting for the year 2 Destiny 2 expansion to drop so I can spend money on something I'll probably regret.

I'm playing Pokemon Pearl right now for my fire monotype challenge. A little bit of Fortnite.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

If this could be updated for modern systems... sigh. This game was better than the original and better than the game that came after it in EV Nova.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Anyone else been playing the Octopath Traveller demo? Love it so far! I even restarted to learn about some more characters after my initial 3 hours were up.

pkmin3033

So I started playing Metro 2033 Redux on PS4, having bought it sometime last year in a sale and just never having gotten around to it. Hrmmm....it's...not great. I get the feeling it's a very watered-down adaptation of a book that is far more complicated than what is being presented, and whilst it has some interesting themes and tense moments in gameplay, it feels buggy and unfinished. It can't quite seem to decide whether it wants to be a Doom-style FPS or a survival horror, and the end result is that it doesn't do anything particularly well.

Pushing through the frontline was awful...I opted for the stealth route after being slaughtered a few times, which was far more satisfying than killing everyone, but the checkpoints were spaced too far between which involved a lot of repetition, and what followed that...that has to be the WORST on-rails shooting I have ever played. The controls were bollocks, I couldn't see a damn thing through the blood and explosions and lights after a while, and the turret kept overheating. It was a horrible juggling act that almost made me quit the game outright.

Love the stereotypical Russian accents, though.

Finished the Grand Travels map in Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition on Switch. All that's left for me to do now is the Lorule Map, and a hard mode Legend Mode run for missing Skulltulas so I can clear the Rewards maps...that's likely going to take me another week or two, but eh. I suppose I could go for the remaining medals, but to get every Fairy skill I'd need some 8000 levels in fairy food, which is...a lot of grinding. I don't really see the point. I'll be happy just to experience all the content the game has to offer and then come back at a later date for a Hero mode run of the story and maybe a little more grinding.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Anyone else been playing the Octopath Traveller demo? Love it so far! I even restarted to learn about some more characters after my initial 3 hours were up.

I played through the thief's prologue and found it pretty good (cheesy dialogue and all). I'll be getting it just because I haven't played anything on my Swtch aside from Splatoon 2 in months. The soundtrack is not half bad either.

pkmin3033

Finished Hyrule Warriors (yay!) and have moved on to Hollow Knight on Switch...figured I'd see what all the fuss is about. Thus far, I've been mostly enjoying it...there have been some irritating platforming sections, but it's not such a bad game really. Could do with better overworld music, though. Light ambience only sets one tone, and that tone is boring.

Also playing Devil May Cry 3...figured I may as well get it over with. I'm actually enjoying it LESS than the second game because the dodging mechanic is terrible now, and I honestly don't see why people say the second game is so bad when it was no worse gameplay-wise than the first. They've kicked the cheese up a notch with this one, but eh.

Years
I had put a lot of hours in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance in pcsx2, actually last night i completed the story mode with bo'rai'cho and had go into the krypt buying many things with all the coins i gained with fighting all those challengers, but it had took a lot of hours to gain that, because i had to switch characters everytime i challenge a new and harder one, the final boss quan chi i decided to choose bo'rai'cho to finally kick his ass, i was deciding to use scorpion until quan chi but i am not really good playing as him so i had to switch characters everytime i fight another and there is other even more harder, man i don't have any words to describe how this game is awesome and also describing how worthy is to 100% the story mode of it.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I got Danganronpa v3 yesterday, made it through the prologue last night. Now how to see how the rest of the game goes....went into this one pretty much blind

Years
I'm currently playing Stardew Valley on PC. I'm just starting Year 2 and my farm is looking pretty neat, if I do say so myself.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just started on Horizon Zero Dawn. Great so far.

Also playing Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, almost done beating hardass Crash 1.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????Tat-tara-taaa, pap-papp-pa paaaaaa para-paaaaa
????paraa pappara-paaaa, paaa-raaa paaaa, para-paa, PAA,
????tara-rara-raaa, tat-tat-ta taaa-rara-raaa, para peppe-re-peee
????pere-reppere-re pep-peppe-rere pep, PEEE
250px-Vecchio_Fiore.png

????yatta yada-dooo, yattat yada-doo, yattat-taa da-doo...
????yattat yada-dooo, yatta yada-doo, yatta-ttaa da-duu..
????POP-PO, POMME DE T?RE, POP-POP POMME DE T?RE, POPP PO POMME DE T??EERE!
TPYsui.gif

????(By the way, I'm re-playing also because I lost the save files and need to rip a couple things...)

????​
Aw, come on, the view on Fiore wasn't THAT big! >w<(woooooobbuffeeeet!)

Last edited:
Years
I'm playing so many games right now... I'm playing Assassin's Creed IV and Little Nightmares on PC, Spyro: Year of the Dragon on PS1 and Fire Emblem Echoes and Ace Attorney Trilogy on 3DS. I also renewed my WoW subscription and plan on buying Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, since I 100 % the original trilogy on PS1 recently.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Late into the game, I bought Digimon Cybersleuth after I played the sequel Hacker's Memory.

Back