• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne - I've beaten this game twice, yet I had the urge to play it again some reason. The dark atmosphere and storyline are something I really enjoy from this game.

Still playing this. The Amala Labyrinth has got to be one of the most annoying dungeons ever. If it weren't for recruiting Dante, I'd skip it completely.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I am playing FIFA 2010 on my PS3 with my 6 year old brother and he is kicking my ass every time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    At the moment, Tales of Phantasia on the GBA (being my DS Lite), Dissidia: Final Fantasy on the PSP, and Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube (being my Wii).

Tales of Phantasia is pretty fun, despite attacking being a lot slower for me ('course, I'm used to using Lloyd in Symphonia, who's pretty fast with combos, and my character in Radiant Mythology for the PSP is a Thief and also fast with combos) and the voicing being ruddy (I mean, look at Riviera for the GBA; the voicing there is amazing).

I started Dissidia back up 'cause I felt like it, though now Terra's my second best, not Cloud. Firion's still my best, though~

And I want to get through Symphonia. Because it's amazing. And I want to play Lloyd better on LiveJournal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube (playing it on the Wii)

I love you my favorite game ever. <3

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Nintendo DS
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
    • Pokémon Heart Gold

Xbox 360
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Assasins Creed II
    • Fifa (Soccer) 2010

Years
    I've been playing Theme Park World today, for the lulz. Somehow I managed to pretty much bankrupt myself quickly and then struggle on for ages, never really recovering but never passing the bankruptcy limit to go game over as well.
    I should have started in the first world, not the second. Then again, the first one didn't have that grimdark (well, as grimdark as a children's game can get) theme.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Metroid: Other M
    Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex(Multiplayer)
    Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
    Pokemon HeartGold
    Star Wars Empire at War

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DS (Complete Run)
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Regular Replay)

Soon... Psychonauts for the first time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back