• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
    Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3)
    Dead Rising 2 (PS3)
    Super Street Fighter IV (PS3)
    KH: Birth By Sleep (PSP)

I'm trying to finish up the story mode on Dead Rising 2.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Rock Band 3.
    Just came out today and I picked up my preordered Keyboard bundle :P

The keyboard is really, really fun.
    Haven't delved into pro keys yet, but the keytar part is awesome (In normal, not pro, keyboard I recommend holding it like a keytar: right fingers in the keys and left hand around the "neck" so you can reach the overdrive button and touch strip.)

There are so many awesome songs.
    My favorite so far is Here I Go Again for guitar and 25 or 6 to 4 for keys (you play the saxophone parts :P)

Years
    So far im only playing Silent Hill: Homecoming (im not far in but its kinda meh. I like SH2 the best), Replaying Resident Evil: Code Veronica on PS2 and attempting to play RE5 but I can't get the controls down lol. I suck at PS3 tbh.

kirbyking1234

The Destroyer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    I'm really only playing Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening, I got them both with all the DLC for free, yay for torrents. I also enabled the developers console (I haz on the PC so you console gamers can't do this) so even though I forgot to recruit Leliana and she ended up getting eaten by darkspawn (oops) I simply did some thing like... >runscript zz_addparty Leliana and recruited her that way. Yay for ingenuity.

Years
    Persona 4. Almost at the end of the year. Waiting to max out Rise's Social Link before moving on. I forgot to my first gameplay and it's down to the wire again this file. Why doesn't she want to hang out with me? T_T

I've also been playing Yoshi's Island for the GBA. It was one of my childhood favorites, and still awesome. :D I'm on world 5 right now.

I eventually plan to start Okami soon as well, but long story short, it might take some time. It's... complicated, how I work. It just takes me forever to start a game I've never seen played before. Don't ask me how long it took me to start Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney after I picked it up. It's really pathetic.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
    Just got it a few days ago, and I'm on the arc with Hidan and Kakuzu. It's pretty good, but the online play is frustrating 'cause everyone either plays as Lars, Pain, or Kakashi. I go for Neji and Kiba.

Modern Warfare 2
    Meh. Just screwin' around, experimenting with claymores and such.

Pokemon Vortex
    Leveling up my team for now. It's in the 30-50 range right now.

Guren

Troll
    Years
    Pokemon Vortex
    Leveling up my team for now. It's in the 30-50 range right now.
    Oh, so they renamed the game? I hope it's not as bad as it was before... :/

I'm currently playing Monster Hunter G... of course in Japanese, since it was never officially translated. Since I know little Japanese I have to look up Monster Hunter Freedom walkthroughs, since they're essentially the same thing xD Also when I have the time I'm playing Kirby's Epic Yarn... and obviously still leveling up in Monster Hunter Tri :)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'm currently playing:

What are you currently playing?

Devil May Cry
    - PS2

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Still playing Fallout: New Vegas. I'm on second playthrough actually. Decided to be evil this time, lol. Also wanted to focus on Melee and Unarmed since I completely ignored it in Fallout 3.

Years
    Playing Counter Strike - Condition Zero, trying to beat the Hard Missions. Somehow I ran through most of them without too much trouble, but I just can't beat cs_havana. I've to get a knife kill as one mission goal on that damned huge map where I can hardly predict the enemies at all, just because the map is that big. And when I think I finally found the right moment, either the terrorist suddenly turns around in the last moment, or I screw up in some other way. Effing frustrating, this mission.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    Oh, so they renamed the game? I hope it's not as bad as it was before... :/

It's a spin-off. They completely re-did the original, but Vortex is the first to incorporate 5th generation Pokemon. Seemed interesting enough.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
    I didn't get the stupid Secret Factor for one of the boss fights, nor did I get S rank on it. Not gonna say which one, but... -facedesk- The funny thing is I bombed the Kakuzu one and still pulled an S rank out, but I did well on this one and got a B.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow:
    Currently grinding up to level 20, I'm level 16 right now. The game's seriously hard without having to grind every once in a while.

Touhou MoF-UFO:
    Trying to 1cc all of these and unlock the Extra stages, I got close to 1ccing MoF, but Kanako got me on her last Spell Card. Got pissed so badly at that, lol. I can make it to Stage 4-6 depending on how well I dodge and that I don't get greedy about grabbing points(which is usually the reason I lose a life most of the time)

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Lately it's been mostly Team Fortress 2 (PC version unless a friend wants to play with me on one of the console versions) and Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. (Both on XBox)
    I've beat both of them on single player campaign. Now I'm trying to get achievements. :D

Years
    Am going to British Columbia for most of a week so have been playing a bunch of Pokemon games.

~FireRed
    ~Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (two copies, one for each DS)
    ~Pokemon Diamond...
    ~Star Wars: Dark Forces

~Descent (Playstation One)

^
    Holy smokes, man. I am liking this game a bunch. The vertigo is inconveniencing my photosensitivity. What a game. Not that I recomend it but this game is making me frustrated in a strangely enjoyable manner not felt since BattleToads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back