• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Currently playing Phantasy Star Online ep. I & II on my Gamecube. Not online anymore, of course...

I remember the days when I would come home from middle school and play an hour and a half of PSO... or more if it was a Friday. I got all the way up to level 103 and got a lot of weapons... I spent my hours killing Boomas and dreading a Frozen Screen of Death...

I miss those days.

(And you could buy a week's worth of groceries for a quarter, and I walked ten miles to school uphill BOTH WAYS, and...)

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Playing some Dead Rising 2 (and when on the road/at the office, Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight on DS).

I can't wait until Kirby's Epic Yarn releases next week :D

Years
    Currently I'm completely addicted to Civilization IV. A total wargame as Carthage (at no point Shaka, the game's most dreaded warmonger, had more troops than me), a coop game with a friend as Korea/France (I'm Korea and teching like mad), and I'm still having quite a few more unfinished savefiles.
    Weird, Civ V comes out and I get addicted to the prequel instead.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
    Right now as of late I'm EV training Eusine (my Suicune) in SS. I also have MGS: The Twin Snakes setting in my Wii right now, but for the past couple of weeks I haven't had the chance to even turn the Wii on.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    PS3:
    Metal Gear Solid 4 (Completed it the other day!)
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Finished the story mode and unlocked all the characters over the weekend, now just doing online
    Borrowing Modern Warfare 2 a friend
    LittleBigPlanet
    Killzone 2

360:
    Sonic 4
    Halo: Reach
    Borrowing Dead Rising 2

PSP:
    KH: Birth by Sleep
    MGS: Peace Walker
    FFVII: Crisis Core
    Dissidia

Yeah, lot's of games XD;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded [JPN/NDS] - Good game, Hard, but good DS game for sure.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 [ENG/Wii Ware] - I like this game, its fun :3

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix [JPN/PS2] - Doing a stream walkthrough.

Pokemon Heart Gold [ENG/NDS] - I wanted to re-do it. I like Johto the most. :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Dragon Quest IX just beat it and am now doing the after game side quest stuff.

Monster Hunter Tri trying to have some fun online and finally kill or capture a Deviljho.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Still playing Heart Gold but bought 3 more games to play yesterday.
    So, now I'm playing:
    NHL Slapshot - Funny game, started PeeWee to Pro mode today. Little too easy.
    KH 358/2 Days - Finally bought this game, althought I have tested this on emulator already XD
    Spyro: A New Beginning for GBA - Good to see some GBA games in Finnish shops, couldn't find better game so I bought this with 5€. Haven't played much yet but looks like playable game. (Haven't tried PS Spyro games but I know they're good games)

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    I borrowed Animal Crossing: Let's Go to The City from my cousin. I have Wild World for the DS and really enjoyed it but never got around to getting it's newer Wii version. But I'm enjoying it and am probably gonna have to get it for myself. :3

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    -Pokemon Vortex
    Just trying to get a somewhat okay team together without relying on starters. I passed up 3 Squirtles and 2 Chikoritas this week, but I'm adamant about making a diverse team.

-Modern Warfare 2
    Just screwing around online, really. I went +5 on FFA yesterday. 'Twas a great game.

-Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Restarted on the Earth difficulty so I could build up my confidence. It's working.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Fallout: New Vegas. Amazing game so far, but all the extra things Obsidian tried to add on end up feeling off. Take ammo creation for example; there are so many different ammo types needing so many different pieces, it's just rediculous.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Xbox 360
    Its pretty cool, and its my second playthrough.

Halo: Reach - Xbox 360
    Just playing some Firefight.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I keep not posting in here because I think "I posted last week and haven't changed what I'm playing" and every time I finally decide to post I realize it's been like a month. @_@

Half-Life - Started this up on PC again the other week. I am DETERMINED to beat it this time but I'm so freaking bad at it that it's depressing. I play a few times a week (maybe twice or so) for a few hours until I get fed up with dying over and over again and I'm still only on the "On A Rail" chapter which, to my knowledge, isn't even halfway through fml. D:

Pokémon Black - Imported this with courier shipping in September. I'm going through it slower than I've ever gone through a Pokémon game (except maybe Red) and I can't even blame the language barrier. :( I just have no attention span lately. Oh well. I'm standing in front of the 7th gym leader so hopefully the end isn't far off!

Birth By Sleep - I need only 5% more items before this is fully complete. I rushed a Normal Mode Terra file so that I could beat the secret bosses with him. (I already beat them with Aqua and borrowed someone's save file for Ven's.) I haven't really touched this in two weeks and have some grinding to do (I beat the game at level ~20) so... I'm hesitant to even have mentioned it here. XD;

I'm also sort of playing Kameo: Elements of Power. Or at least, I played it for two sittings and haven't had time to touch it since. Oh well.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Counter-Strike 1.6 - Been playing for 9 years now.

Gal Games - No comment.

Knifemod - Yeah.

Pokémon Platinum - Like 95% of everyone in a Pokémon community I play a Pokémon game. I pick up my dsi and wi-fi battle once in a while.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back