• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (JPN/PSP) - Yes I imported this game (: I love the new stuff so far, I havent beaten it, since I got sick, and I got my Ps3, etc.
I am close to beating Ventus side, then Aqua then the extra stuff.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (ENG/NDS) - Good game I like it. but not as strong as the other ones. I havent beaten it yet, Since I got KHBbSFm, and PS3 etc.

Final Fantasy XIII (ENG/PS3) - I finally got a Ps3 :D I am so happy. FFXIII is my main game I am playing on it as of right now. I am only on the 3rd chapter :3 Im not far and I had it for 3 days but so far I love it (: and taking my time with it.

The Sly Collection (ENG/PS3) - I love the sly games, I am so glad I got all 3 in one disc <3 (: I cannot wait till I get unstuck at this part lol :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'm playing Lost Odyssey, and as much as I hate some of the traditional JRPG elements of it(random battles can die in a pit, this is the 360 not the NES), it's a pretty good game. The natural environments could be more bizzare, but it's a minor complaint since the artificial creations are pretty interesting.

And I'm playing Persona 3 on the side, but the battle system is honestly so mediocre it deserves another mention. It requires so little strategy and I only go to Tartarus if I need to nowadays. If it was any worse, I'd quit it, despite being a really good game otherwise.

Not playing much. Just finished Zone of the Enders, and I'll start the second one pretty soon. I'm not expecting much more than a couple hours to finish though. Wonder what has taken so long for a Z.O.E title for the PS3.

Because Kojima is busy working on overcomplicating his story in Metal Gear Solid with every new installment.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
Am currently bringing life back to my little town of "Sunrose" in Animal Crossing Wild World (been a two years; weeds @__@)...

...as well as replaying Grand Theft Auto IV and both its DLC for my aging 360.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Just finished Golden Sun Dark Dawn, so I'm moving onto a DS game with a less epic storyline but much more eye-hand coordination...

PRINCESS DEBUT! (Seriously, I am)

Oh yeah, and also Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness for my first "Let's Play!"

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I'm currently playing the DS game: 9 Hours, 9 Doors, 9 Persons and it's sooo good. You're stuck on a ship that's going to sink in 9 hours with 9 other people, and you need to escape the ship by finding a door with the number 9 on it by going through the other 8 doors and solving puzzles.

it's a choose your own adventure game basically, you pick any doors you want and each combination of doors has a different ending (6 endings total) and each ending gives you more info about the plot (and you can speed through sections you already played when picking other door combinations).

I LOVE IT :D

Years
Still addicted to Civ 4... Yesterday I played both my first game on Prince and got my fist Prince victory, it was actually not too hard. Maybe it's only because I played a financial leader (randomly rolled Ragnar), had a lot of good land around and my only neighbor Isabella was still the pushover she used to be, but I did win.
Also playing some Pokemon, but not too much. Not really into anything else right now.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
On my PSP:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
I'm leveling up all my characters in the hope that one will beat Vanitas Sentiment. Apart from that, not much going on.

Final Fantasy VII
I'm leveling up outside Cosmo Canyon not wanting my buggy to break, and also getting everyone to their level three Limit Breaks.

Final Fantasy VIII
Just got to the first Laguna Dream and saved their after Drawing Water.

On my Wii:

Wii Fit Plus
I'm doing well on this. I've lost 7lbs since starting and by the time I get to Ideal weight it'll be May apparently. I do enjoy the extra games and I got a great score on Heading.

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Really loving this. Loved the battle against The Guardian, and the new Whirlwind power is pretty fun. Powers in battle are improving steadily too.

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Only recently started. Named my horse Lekky after my Manectric on Pokémon Emerald. I need to somehow get a slingshot according to the kids outside my house.

Pokémon Colosseum
Only recently restarted this. Off to get me a Shadow Makuhita!

On my DS:

Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
I'm off to get a wagon of snow from Anouki Village (I assume) to fix up Goron Village's explosions. Liking it but annoying if you forget what you are doing.

Pokémon Platinum
Trying to fill my Pokédex. Evolving Squirtle at the moment.

Pokémon Sapphire
Doing a monotype Bug challenge. Have Beautifly and a Surskit. Just about to go to Petalburg Woods and try to get a Cascoon.

Pokémon Ruby
Filling my 'dex here too. Leveling up a False Swipe Swablu from Box. One of many.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Just collecting mission crowns when I want a rest from the other DS games.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Lost Odyssey

I honestly want to love this game, but I am at one of the most annoying bosses in the game, if not the most annoying. The problem with turn based battle systems for me were that they had a huge challenge curve at the beginning and then got pathetically easy because the spells and armor you get mid-game are absurdly broken. Lost Odyssey is no exception. I'm only at Disc 1, and I'm fighting the Bogimoray and the 5 Magic Insects that come along with it. It's one of the biggest pains in the ass I've had while playing a game for a long time, mainly because a good chunk of the battle is based entirely on luck. Let me explain.

The Magic Insects "charge" sometimes on their turn. The Bogimoray absorbs the charge from the insects and when it draws enough from the insects, it unleashes a really strong move that takes off around 60% to all of my characters. It also paralyzes all of my characters with no paralysis immunity, and I don't know if it works 100% of the time, but it seems to do so. So Jansen(my strongest mage) can't heal and Seth can't heal Jansen's paralysis so I have to do it with one character, healing all over again. To make matters worse, the Magic Insects sometimes cast Force, which takes off a good 150 HP to my characters, and every time I revive Jansen the AI decides to be extremely annoying and attack Jansen so I can't heal myself. On certain turns the Bogimoray gets almost 50% of the MP it needs in one turn and other times it gets 10%, but it's almost always the latter because the bugs like to spam charge more than anything. I'd kill the bugs myself, but they spawn after 3 turns, which is not nearly as long as I'd like.
So, I have to deal with paralysis, losing 60% of my HP every time the Bogimoray casts Para-Flare, and the Magic Insects that like to use Force on the worst characters at the worst times. And I have to fight the Bogimoray twice. I hate you sometimes Lost Odyssey, I honestly do.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
PS3
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Trying to finish up the story mode.)
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Dead Space 2

PC
Left 4 Dead 2
Garry's Mod
Team Fortress 2

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Played Mario Party 2 for about three hours with my sister last night. Wario was a paaaaain in the ass and me and my sister were so pissed at him. Somehow, I managed to be the ~Super Star~ at the end of that 50 turn massacre. XD

Mute608

Stay Frosty
Years
Playing Pokemon Colossuem and MW2. I wish I had more time to play some more, but just these two are doing me good for now.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
Playing Link's Awakening for the first time in years. Might actually finish it this time.
I'm trying to play Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, but it's a pain to have to keep looking at a translation guide.
And I need to finish my Morrowind save at some point.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
Animal Crossing:Wild World
I still have my original town on this. Not played for 7 weeks according to my villagers. Not much to do except pick weeds after my absence. Bought a spotlight product, the Regal Clock though. Didn't wake up Storer, my secondary storage character though.

Pokémon Diamond/Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold
Just get shiny Raikou's via Mystery Gift. Second Diamond belongs to my fiancée. Downloaded it for her and checked her squad. It's pretty good. Shall have to battle her later if she finds her DS.

Wii Sports Resort
Trying to get the end of Swordplay Showdown, keep being killed at about stage 7.

Wii Sports
Played some Tennis, Baseball and Bowling against my sister and noticed I'm nearly a Bowling Pro, as it were.

Pokémon Colosseum
Snagged Makuhita in a Premier Ball. Deciding between the Johto starters now. Any recommendations? Last time I went with Bayleef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back