• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm playing each of the following in a random, alternating fashion: Tales of the Abyss, Spore, and Civilization VI. I keep getting overrun by computer civs who hate me in Civilization, I've gotten to Engeve in TotA, and I'm about to make a creature in Spore.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm playing each of the following in a random, alternating fashion: Tales of the Abyss, Spore, and Civilization VI. I keep getting overrun by computer civs who hate me in Civilization, I've gotten to Engeve in TotA, and I'm about to make a creature in Spore.

Catherine is the worst.

Also, time travel?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
I am currently playing Emerald on my iphone, such a joy to re-live my childhood xD maybe I will play the new Kingdom Hearts game for the DS later.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Oh, haha. I meant IV.

AND CATHERINE IS BY FAR THE MOST SPITEFUL LEADER IN THE GAME. I have made Catherine an ally before, though.

Also Isabella: "WE ARE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS, TIME FOR WAR."

Right now I'm playing Mass Effect, which is actually pretty rad.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2012
Currently playing Legend Of Dragoon.

Old school PS One RPG, about to complete it for the 5th time or something, every once in a while I just have to dust it off hehe.

Awesome game with a great stoyline. Definetely a contender with the Final Fantasy Series at it's time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I've just finished the main story mode in Golden Sun Dark Dawn and I'm currently leveling up a bit to tackle the optional bosses.

Also planning to start Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness in the next couple of days. I might do a screenshot-free Let's Play based on it...

Years
So I finally reinstalled Civ IV on the weekend after it had stopped working a month ago or so, and I'm already addicted again. Yesterday I played Earth 18 as Genghis Khan where I killed China early, settled it and had a lot of fun with barbarians from Siberian badlands.
Also, to add to the discussion: The guy who makes my life miserable the most would be Huayna Capac. He techs very well, whenever I want to build a wonder he builds it first, is annoying to share a border with due to the Terrace, builds many units and loves declaring war exactly in the wrong moment. At least the AI doesn't use the Quechua properly.
Oh, and Ragnar is a huge pain to have on the map too.

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Been a while since I last posted here... mostly into Pokemon challenges at the moment.

Pokemon Platinum (DS)
Favorite Challenge. If you want to find out more, check out the CHALLENGE section.

Pokemon SoulSilver (DS)
Nuzlocke. Same as above.

Minecraft (PC)
Since when has this been here...? I just found a really cool underground cave which is basically flooded with crystals. I'm now collecting them.

GTA : San Andreas (PC)
When I first played through it, I only used cheats. Silly me. Now I'm doing a legit playthtough.

Kinda stopped playing RockBand and Birth By Sleep. Don't know why, really. I'm now searching for Civ V in the shops and, of course, will buy Pokemon Black in March. (:

Glaucous

The Sunken Gladitor
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is currently the only game I'm playing.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I've got quite a few games I'm juggling and trying to beat right now.
  • Darksiders - At the beginning of the third dungeon.
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - In the castle where you first meet the sackbots.
  • Golden Sun - After hearing so many people rave about it, I finally picked it up for $8 at Gamestop, and it's such a great game. I'm not too far from the beginning, but so far I'm loving it.
Plus I'm doing a replay of LeafGreen on the side. I made a goal to beat five games between January 1st and the release of B/W, and I've already beaten Metroid: Other M; so if I beat those three games up there plus one more, I'll have accomplished that goal.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Plants vs. Zombies (XBLA)
I came home for a few weeks and realized that, while I'd brought my 360 and all the cables I'd need for the other consoles, I left EVERY SINGLE GAME I OWN back at my apartment at school. T_T; So I bought this because I knew it was good and it was on sale. My brother and I got obsessed with it and have been playing it all week. xD

Little Big Planet 2
I still have PS3 games since that stays at my parents' house, and this came in the mail before I got home. So my brother and I have been playing this too. It's a lot of fun. We aren't very far though. We only play an hour or so each night.

Oblivion
And I finally set up my computer so probably tonight I'll start up with Oblivion again. :3

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Not playing much. Just finished Zone of the Enders, and I'll start the second one pretty soon. I'm not expecting much more than a couple hours to finish though. Wonder what has taken so long for a Z.O.E title for the PS3.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Hmm. let's see now. :)

Pokémon Emerald
Nuzlocke run. I have frequent updates in the Nuzlocke challenge thread if you want to see my progress. :D

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Love this game. Just purchased it again for the xbox 360, so I've been playing that lately.

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Well, Zombies at least. I'm totally hooked on that game. :D

I may also pull out the good ol' PS2 and start playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 again, as that's been on my mind lately. It's a fun game as well. :)

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
I am currently playing Pokemon Platinum, I miss my team! <3;

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Hacking my PSP for emulators - best decision I took since buying BBS for it. Here's what goodies I'm emulating right now :
(PS : I use a PSP 3000 hacked with some Japanese game (Everybody's Sukki, I think). The firmware is called 6.35 PRO. Mmyeah. :/)

Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic & Knuckles 3 (SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis)
Oboy. Sonic. My childhood memories of toys and LCD crap portrayed on my PSP screen. My life is complete. =D

Final Fantasy (PSP)
This is apparently the only iso/cso that works with the iso loader (the only way to play commercial games on PRO). The rest just freeze. Anyways, this is the 20 year anniversary (and the 1st FF which I actually play). It's really... confusing, I mean, I can hardly navigate that huge map without running into monster. Plus, I have no clue where I am going or what am I supposed to do. But eh, the rest of the game is just fine.

Frogger (more platforms)
Juggling between several Frogger games. When I lose in one (which happens often, I suck ;_;) I just switch to another one. I have a homebrew and the GBC versions. And some others I can't remember.

And all the games from my above post (just scroll a little).

This kinda sums it up. I got a pretty large collection of ROMs on my PC, and now I'm actually checking them out on my PSP. It's pretty... wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back