• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Fat Princess and Killzone2 :D :D Mostly on multiplayer for both.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    hmm currently i only really play Final Fantasy 8 and Disgaea:Afternoon of Darkness
    occasionally ill keep pressing x on digimon world 3 to lvl up =P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Okay, settled on my current todo list.

Assassin's Creed, Pokémon Diamond Version, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10.

Might pick up Castle Crashers too. I'd like to actually do something with the Live Gold card I purchased.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Pokemon Platinum... 2 days ago, I reached Giratina, spent the rest of the day throwing Ultra Balls and restarting... I gave up, then yesterday, I thought I'd have a few more goes... On my 2nd go, it took me 2 Ultra balls and he was mine... I hate Giratina SO MUCH right now...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Beat all of my Persona games, now concentrating on building up an Animal Crossing empire to entertain my kid cousin when she comes to stay with us for a few days. XD

So:
    Wii - Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City/ Pokemon Puzzle League (Virtual Console)
    'Cube - Pokemon Colesseum
    DS - Animal Crossing: Wild World
    PS2 - Kingdom Hearts 2 (<3)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Currently re-playing Resi 4 [Wii Version] on normal..Because I can.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    WTF, I'M SO INACTIVE

Playing:
    PS2 - Kingdom Hearts II
    Wii - Mario Kart Wii
    DS - Mario Kart DS

I got KH2 a few days after my birthday, and I love it. :3
    I already knew about the story and everything before buying it, but it's still nice. I've finished all the worlds and completed some of the Olympus Underworld cups (except the Hades cup and most of the paradox cups; I haven't unlocked them yet.)

I play Mario Kart DS when I'm bored. I'm trying to get 3-star ranks on all of the Cups and I've become somewhat good at snaking.
    Most of the time I play balloon battle against the CPU's though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back