• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Mass Effect
    gta IV (stunt jumping, friend stuff, and death-by-cop)
    'Splosion Man ("M-m-m-missiles are AWESOME!!!")

ps2

Champions of Norrath (Dark Elf female)

Pokemon

~XD to GBA a Lucky Egg
    ~Colosseum for data on the three dogs in GBA for FR speedruns. Might try for Hooh...
    ~Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald are being reset. Why? May as well use my Eon Ticket more than once, yes?
    ~Platinum is my main game. Play a few hours a few nights a week.
    ~Ranger for the Manaphy Egg. I have a Manaphy already. This egg is 'unique'. Plan to keep it egged forever...

WEB

~Kingdom of Loathing. Hardcore Oxygenarian as a Pastamancer is sooo boring / slow.

Years
    GTA Vice City - No story progress yet, but i'm already having ~30 Hidden Packages and completed the Fire Truck missions, but Taxi missions are taking pretty long, you need 100 of them lol

Tetris - On graphing calculator =D
    Ah, i just love this game, too bad the calculator can't play music...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Im playing Harvest Moon DS! Im really enjoying it!
    Also I have been playing Pokemon Emerald randomly.

Years
    With new games and reignited passion for Fifa, I've got alot to get through.

So;

MW2, L4D2, AC2, Godfather2, Resi 5, Fifa 10 and, to add more numbers to the stupid amount I have already in this list, Battlefield 1943.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I'm actually just finishing Platinum up- sadly enough:p I am fiddling around with HG 2. As far as other games- I still bust out STWBF2 here and there (and everywhere).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Started, beat and completed Assassin's Creed 2 last week. xD; Currently helping my friend through his playthrough because he sucks at it. (By helping, I mean I yell at him when he fails at really easy things and we're deciphering all the truth segments right down to the hidden, encoded text. 8D)

Otherwise I'm playing Pokemon Diamond, trying to complete my pokedex (only 9 more!) and I'm rushing a playthrough of LeafGreen from the start to get a Mewtwo for said pokedex. :x

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
    Disgaea DS - Nintendo DS
    Final Fantasy IV - Nintendo DS
    Final Fantasy V - Game Boy Advance
    Final Fantasy XII - PlayStation 2
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Nintendo 64

Years
    Pokemon Ranger (DS)

Just beat Gordor at Fiore Temple. Will enter the "Manaphy Egg mission" code after I complete my browser and maximize my Styler level.

Then I'll play a Pearl reset so I can bounce trade the Manaphy egg over to my Platinum.

Also alternating between Overlord, Ballad of G Tony, and Kingdom for Keflings on my 360.

Last edited:

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    i'm currently playing
    nba live 2008 (its the newest one i have)
    Ricky Pontings Cricket 05
    Pokemon Platinum
    and lego games on my DS emulator
    also i shall be playing burnout 3 tomorrow (BEST RACING GAME EVER)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back