• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm currently playing Final Fantasy VII and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, which is more addicting than I thought it'd be.

Once Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Tales of Symphonia come in (which might be tomorrow! :D), I'll be adding those games to the list. I'm hoping to get through Brawl as much as I can and beat ToS again before the end of summer.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • im playing a lot of games. all in the while of studying for finals. *must set priorities straight*

On the Nintendo DS:
    The World Ends With You
    Pokemon Diamond
    Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
    Phoenix Wright
    Taiko Drum Masters

On my PS2:
    Final Fantasy XII
    Xenosaga, Episode I
    God of War 2

Years
  • In the past week I've been playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect and Halo 3. Done way over 100 hours on Elder Scrolls without completing the game yet. The game allows you absolute freedom which is why I love it so much. Completed Mass Effect without doing many side-quests, started new game with different class and am doing more side-quests now plus getting achievements. Halo 3 I've only been playing online multiplayer with my brother.

Also played Medal of Honor: Airborne in the past week, I think but not on a regular basis.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Currently Playing Final Fanatsy VII Ultima Edition for PC, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix(Proud Mode), Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix(Critical AGAIN for training for Level 1 Critical), and Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    apollo justice: ace attorney... i have yet to play the first two from phoenix wright, though. i never seem to play games in the correct order...

apollo is adorable. :P

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    ...XD

Still playing the Sims 2. I have three families to play through, and each one of them is full of love. <3 Especially one of them. Like I said before, TS2 is the only game that's managed to keep my attention far longer than any other game. I've been playing it nearly every day since the beginning of this year, and I don't think I'll be stopping.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - Personally, this game doesn't get tiring for me. I've went through story mode three times now and completed 100% of the missions. I'm currently raising up Zack's level, stats and fusing Materia.

God of War: Chains of Olympus - Got this recently. I heard it's really short, but so far, I love it. The visuals are stunning, the combat's intense, and the music used fits the game very well.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - This one's an on and off game for me. The storyline's great; characters are interesting; challenging battles; plenty of hours of gameplay.

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection - I enjoy getting into this one when I'm not in the mood to play RPGs. There's plenty of characters to choose from, and the gameplay's simply fun.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Pokémon Pearl;
    Because I never get tired of breeding. :B

Summon Night Twin Age;
    I never get tired of grinding [when it's fun grinding] either.

N+;
    I just downloaded it, and I still have like a hundred stages to beat. Pretty fun.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl;
    I play a few matches everyday just so that my skills won't get rusty.

Milnivri

Telefan ;)
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Right now I'm not playing any game, but occasionally (as in really occasionally) I play these games:
    Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA)
    Pokemon Leafgreen (GBA) (just to complete the Pokedex)
    Harvest Moon FoMT (GBA)
    Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA)
    Super Mario 64 (N64)
    Gachasute! Dino Device (GBA) - I bet no one's heard of it. It's some random Japanese game. (which is fun lol)
    EDIT: I forgot! Super Smash Bros. (N64)

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • M'kay, right now I'm playing:
    • Pokemon Diamond; Breeding (DS)
    • Guild Wars; I love the PvP (PC)
    • Various Final Fantasy's; FF III (DS), FF XII: Revenant Wings (DS), Rplaying FFVII
    • DDR; I mean who doesn't love dancing around. (PS2)
    • Lost Magic (DS)
    • Fire Emblem (GBA)

And probably more that I can't think of right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back