• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deco11

Custom User Tile
Years
  • Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64)
    Banjo Tooie (N64)
    Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (N64)
    Kirby 64 (N64)
    Guitar Hero III (Wii)
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
    Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
    Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time (PC)

Whew, that a long list

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Metal Gear Solid 4 - Let me tell you, there are some sequences in this game that are just absolutely intense the first time you play through it.

Chaos Wars - What do Shadow Hearts, Growlanser, Blazing Souls, Gakuen Toshi Vara Noir, Spectral Force, Spectral Souls, Hametsu no Mars, Gungrave and Shinsengumi Gunraw Den have in common? Besides all being Japanese games. Well, as of recently, this game. Best described as a Makai Kingdom-esque crossover with characters from all the aforementioned games. Some of them, I don't even know, since I haven't played half the games on the list, but others I definitely recognized (like Brandon from Gungrave). Plus, the Japanese voices are still there for those that can't stand the horrendous dub (and I mean horrendous, like worse than Shining Farce EXA horrendous, like makes the 4Kids dub of One Piece seem epic in comparison horrendous). Great game, and worth checking out if you can find it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Me & My Katamari (PSP) → Playing through it for the first time. I'll probably drop it once I've beaten it because the controls hurt my hands. <_<
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) → Helping my friend get full completion.
    Tales of the Abyss (PS2) → Mastering cooking for titles, then playing through for 4 items and it's complete. ♥
    The World Ends With You (DS) → Beat it, got all the reports; mastering items/pin master, etc.

Eclair

Pastry Trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon Pearl - Mostly because Anime Expo is coming up and my friends and I love playing Battle Revolution while we're relaxing in the hotel room. Thought I'd train some different Pokemon for this year.

MySims - Yeeeah. Laggy as all heck and running yourself ragged for the townsfolk can get kinda dull after a while, but it's adorable.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Currently playing…

Grand Theft Auto IV (360)
    Half-Life 2 (PC)
    Nintendogs (DS)
    The Sims 2 (PC)

Battlefield 2 (PC)
    Battlefield 2142 (PC)
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360)
    Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Day of Defeat: Source (PC)
    Team Fortress 2 (PC)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Zanma Taisei Demonbane (PC) - Borrowed. PC games are expensive here. Also, Cthulhu with robots.
    Sekaijyu no Meikyuu 2 (DS) - Playing slowly. Obv, main team consists of 5 girls.
    YGO WC2008 (DS) - Decent simulator, lacks new cards badly. No Zombie Master makes me cry.
    Half-Life: Blue Shift (PC) - Replaying. Barny is awesome.
    SSMB: X (Wii) - Japanese Brawl, playing at friends dorm room since I have no Wii.
    MGS4 (PS3) - Playing at friends dorm room, since I have no PS3. Quite epic.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Chaos Wars - What do Shadow Hearts, Growlanser, Blazing Souls, Gakuen Toshi Vara Noir, Spectral Force, Spectral Souls, Hametsu no Mars, Gungrave and Shinsengumi Gunraw Den have in common? Besides all being Japanese games. Well, as of recently, this game. Best described as a Makai Kingdom-esque crossover with characters from all the aforementioned games. Some of them, I don't even know, since I haven't played half the games on the list, but others I definitely recognized (like Brandon from Gungrave). Plus, the Japanese voices are still there for those that can't stand the horrendous dub (and I mean horrendous, like worse than Shining Farce EXA horrendous, like makes the 4Kids dub of One Piece seem epic in comparison horrendous). Great game, and worth checking out if you can find it.
    I was thinking of getting this game 2 years ago when it came out... then saw the English dub, and decided to import that instead.

I mean wow, this is a torture device in the form of a PS2 game.
    The crappy voices alone makes this game awesome.

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
  • Pokemon Diamond
    Pokemon Blue Rescue Team - Love that game.
    Final Fantasy III
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals
    Zelda: Majora's Mask - It's super old, but I'm addicted..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back