• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate_Cake

I'm za bomb~!
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I'm playing...

Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii) (And I thought I was the only one that was playing Trauma Center Games. >_<)
    Okami (Wii) I'm too scared to finish this game...
    Pokemon Diamond (DS) Pokemon under leveled.... >_>

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Silent Hill: Origins - I had the urge to play an adventure-horror game on a handheld. I'm currently playing through it for the first time.
    Final Fantasy VII - I don't care about the hopes of a remake anymore; so I'm going for the original. I'll be playing this for a long time. :D
    Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - Third time playing through it. It has over 25 hours of gameplay to keep me amused; a compelling story; creepy and alluring.
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - Getting into another RPG. I found this was done by Square Enix, but it isn't nearly as popular as the FF titles. Currently managing the party of characters; earning exp. points; learning new skills.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • I'm going through a Harvest Moon phase, so I decided to play Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life again...I picked it up where I left off...
    My kid is gonna be married to Lumina next chapter...And I think that's finally the end of the game :D

imaginary kitty

Lucario = <3
    Years
  • I be playing:

FlyFF: Yay for free MMOs.
    Pokemon Diamond: I restarted my game... getting towards the end now though, then I'll build my battling team.
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Because it only came out here on Friday. T'is awesome funs though.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Mario Kart Wii, mainly for its wonderful online mode, and The World Ends With You for obvious reasons, such as being horribly wonderful.

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • hm..other than the obvious pokemon, ive been playing Earthworm jim. I went youtube surfing, and eventually was sifting though vids about earthworm jim. I know its old, but its also groovy!, so i just had to download a ROM. I forgot how hard it was T-T

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, I love how it breaks the Fourth Wall so often
    Wii: Pokemon Ranch, because I need to get rid of.. I mean get more space in my Diamond
    DS: Pokemon Diamond, Breeding for Self-Hosted Tournament :P
    GBA: Pokemon Emerald, Breeding for Self-Hosted Tournament :P
    PSP: Street Fighter Alpha 3, Haudoken!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I'm playing The World Ends with You. ♥ Working on 100% completion~! I only have about 4000 fusion points to go, two noise drops to get, ten pins to master, and about... thirty pieces of food to eat. XD;;; \o/ Not sure whether to torture myself and include drop rate and HP -- I'm still eating those Tatsumi burgers and Absolute Shadow Ramen with noooo end in sight... ><;;;

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • Currently Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness. beat the main story line and now working on the extra parts so I'll be able to evolve myself and my partner

And Final Fantasy Tactic. though I haven;t actually touched it in a few days do to accidentally resiting it when I hadn't saved in a long time (damn controller being under my foot causing me to hit all the buttons at once >_<)

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • I have no good psp games

Ps3 ive almost beat gh3 on hard (3 songs left), nhl 2k8, ncaa 08

ds pokemon diamond and sometimes explorers of darkness

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon for PC is where it's at! That's pretty much all I play these days, as "much to my surprise) I really don't play video games much anymore 0_o

Years
  • Need for Speed, Carbon (PC)
    Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas (PC)
    Pokemon FireRed (GBA)
    Train Simulator (PC) - I am a huge train nut!
    Guitar Hero 3 (PC)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Meh, I'm playing Brawl (nearly beaten) The world ends with You (I agree with Went, sooo Awesome!) and Bleach: Shattered Blade (nearly as good as Brawl!)

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Im playing bleach blade battlers, dawn of war, dragon quest 8, final fantasy 12 and some world of warcraft

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back